Chapter 25

A/N: ok so this story goes through some time jumps that I thought I should explain because it's a little confusing.

Present time= from where we left off in the last chapter

So if I say flashback 2 yrs from present time, it means two years before present time.

If you still don't get it I'll just give year examples so you'll understand (cause I didn't really wanna add years in the story).

Present time-2020

first time jump-2018

second time jump-2015

third time jump-2017

fourth time jump-2018

back to present time 😇

Okay 👌🏾 cool cool let's go~~

————————-

~Flashback 2 yrs (from present time)~

Yuto POV:

"What do you mean you're out?!" I scream at Kino.

"I'm done with the whole thing Yuto. And you should too"

"YOURE THE ONE WHO GOT ME STUCK IN THIS THE FIRST PLACE?!" I put my hands on my head and pace around the room.

~flashback 5yrs (from present time)~

Before I joined the mafia, well before Hyunggu practically dragged me into it with him. I was another college boy, deep in debt, and needing money. That's when Hyunggu came in and said these guys gave him tons of cash just by driving a delivery truck. The only real rule being to NEVER look inside the truck.

During the deliveries, we met a few people. Three of them being Hui, Hongseok, and my boy Changgu. While I had always done the deliveries with Hyunggu, the three of them were also helping drive other trucks, so we saw each other often.

While our trucks were getting loaded up, me and Changgu stood on the wall to the side.

"You never wonder what's in those boxes?" Changgu asks, sipping his ice cold Coke.

"Nope. I'm not trying to upset any of them...they seem....not stable" I said, looking at the big muscular men loading heavy boxes into the back of the truck. I sigh and look at Changgu, he turns his head to me and gives me a smirk.

"Changgu please don't do anything drastic. You're only a senior in high school" I plead, I don't what these guys are, but they aren't good people. I turn my head to look at the guys again. I've noticed how they each have the same tattoo in different places, the exact same bird tattoo. My eyes travel to one guys shoulder, and another ones neck.

"Don't worry I won't" Changgu chuckles and takes another sip of his Coke. "They're probably in the mafia or something..." he whispers underneath his breath. My eyes snap open and give Changgu a 'what did you just say' look.

"You don't even know the half of it" A voice says from behind me. I whip around and realize that it's only Kino. Crossing my arms and rolling my eyes I say to him, "You know something?"

Kino shrugs his shoulders and makes a tiny bit of space between his pointer finger and thumb. "If you want in...I know someone who can help..." he offers. Changgu and I both exchange looks, and then shrug our shoulders and walk with Hyunggu. At that time my mind was only thinking of the money, and how much I was making right then. I didn't really care what job I was doing, as long as I got paid in extreme for my duties.