Chapter 16

Y/N POV:

My cheeks hurt from smiling. I hold my cheeks in my hands as I lightly skip down the hallway. "I finally found a friend in Japan" I whisper to myself, still holding my cheeks in my hands. While I joyfully walk down the hallway, I come across a large window displaying the inside of the gym.

I peer through the window. Tank top guy is lifting weights in the mirror, a girl doing deadlift squats, and a shirtless dude doing a weighted back exercise. The guy doing the weighted exercise also has his hair pulled up in a man bun. I have a thing for man buns.

Shirtless, man bun guy eventually stops to take a breath. He sits there, revealing his broad shoulders and bare back. I admire from afar, watching his muscles contract as he stretches his back out.

Then, he turns around.

and I realize...

It's him.

It's Yuto.

He looks at the ground while he turns around, grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat off his face. I try my very best to keep my eyes off his chest and defined abs. But I glance... and bite my lip unconsciously. How do I return to my house after seeing this....bro....I will never think the same again. What...what if....I just go in.

Suddenly the doors swings open, the tank top guy holds the door while the girl shakes her protein shake. "Hey...Your boyfriend wants you" she coos, smirking as she nods her head in the direction of the gym. I gulp and flash a smile at her, the type I use for photo shoots.

"Oh okay! Thank you!" I bow taking the door from the man who's holding it. They return the bow before leaving to go down the hallway.

I exhale deeply and walk into the gym. Yuto is still doing back exercises, but this time I can see him more clearly. The sweat dripping down his back and forehead, his hair formed together in a slightly messy man bun, and his muscles moving in unison as he pulls the weight off the ground.

I step in front of him, standing with one leg in front of the other. He lowers the weight to the ground, and leans forward with his arms resting on his legs. "You were watching?" Yuto says, looking into my eyes. I look down to him, and wish he would've put a shirt on...I can't help but take a glance.

"Yeah....yeah I was....but you still didn't put a shirt on. So you obviously wanted me to see" I jested. He laughs a bit and gets up, standing right in front of me. The heat radiating off him going straight to my face.

Yuto looks in my eyes and then down at the rest of my body. I think he's going to pull something, but instead takes my hands in each of his hands and brings them up between us. "I wish we could do more couple-y things" he frowns, making small circles on the backs of my hands. His words creates a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. It's like being wrapped up in a blanket by the fireplace..

I move my hands from his hands and cup his face. Yuto moves his face to nuzzle in my hands, before looking down at me with puppy eyes. "Why can't we?" I question, batting my eyes at him. Yuto doesn't give me an answer and instead press a kiss into my palm that was pressed against his cheek.

It makes me smile, his actions towards me are so warm...that I start to think about what happens when he DOESNT act like this. I'll love him anyway.... I think to myself.

Yuto takes my hands and slides them from his face down to his chest. His heart beating underneath my right hand. I try to jump backwards and pull my hands off his chest, but his hands on top of mine force them to stay. Yuto looks deep into my eyes, not saying a word, and takes his hands off of mine. Yuto's gaze informs me on what he wants.

I finally study his his shirtless body. His big pecs raise up and down with ea breath underneath my hands. Sliding my left hand to his waist, I look at his abs, defined and still wet with sweat. My right hand moves and I trace my finger on the lines that separate each Greek god ab he has. Yuto doesn't say a word through this, nor does he look at what I'm doing, his gaze is only fixated on me. Only me. Just me.

I hold his waist with my right hand as well.  As I look down, I see a slight v line below his waist. I let out an audible breath and Yuto finally looks down at where I'm looking. "Oh?" He smirks looking back and forth from his v line to my eyes. My breathing skips, he looks at me again.

holy crap...