"Damn! That shit hit 10k already."

I grabbed my phone checking too, she wasn't lying, there was so many views and comments.

"Damn I can't take this down bae, this gonna have the most views."

"You can't be serious."

I started to read the comments.

"Awww 🥺y'all would be such a cute couple!"

"Kiss her right now!"

"Don't be mean kiss her!"

"Wait... that's not your girlfriend 👀"

"And I have the audacity to breath"

"Omg she needs kissies!"

"Imani are you serious?"

"Baaaaeeee chill damn, I post you all the time. They know I got a girl."

"Your not stupid. You just said it already has 10k likes. You don't even have 10k followers"

Mani sighed like she was getting annoyed "man, at the end of the day you're my girl... and I didn't kiss her." 

"Wowww." Camile mumbled.

Eventually she must've realized arguing with Mani wasn't going to get her anywhere. Instead she commented back to some of the comments under the video.

Mani sat on the bed reading them to me.

"Bruh, she said 'for all y'all in the comments telling her she should kiss her. I'm her girl. That's a no.'" She laughed.

"Mani, I'm not gonna lie you're being fucked up. You know this girl really likes you, why would you do that?"

"I learned from the best." She said looking at me.

"Wa- that's not fair don't do that to me"

"It's very fair. You know how I feel about you but you went and got with a white boy."

I rolled my eyes. "Do you have to keep bringing up the fact that he's white?"

"Yes cause that makes the shit even worst. You already chose a dude over me. That's alright tho.. I know you want me.... cause you not letting him hit, you know it's mine."

I almost choked on the water I was drinking.

She smirked.

"You need to get over yourself" I said wiping the water off my chin.

"And you need to get under me. But you ain't ready for that conversation."

"Remember how you just convinced your girlfriend we didn't kiss.."

She licked her lips. "I mean, you want to keep me a secret anyway.... might as well be a sneaky link"

"And how did you come up with that crazy ass idea?" I asked amused.

"It's not crazy. You want to kiss me, you want to fuck me, but you don't want nobody to know.. so nobody has to know."

"Who said I wanted to fuck you?!" I laughed a little.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Say what you want Leah just know, I see you looking."