1/1/19

We went to mom's parent's house out in the country so we could light fireworks and hang around all my cousins. I went in the pig pen with Natalie who lives clear three states over. Mary, our pig, came rushing towards us and we just chatted while sitting with the pigs. I also got Natalie's new cell phone number so we can send each other pictures of our pets.

Grandpa had us try all his new and weird food recipe's. That green soupy pudding thing was really good, but I have no idea what was actually in it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lime and crickets. Grandma asked what I've been up to, and she did not believe me when I said that I was in college. She thought me and Natalie were the same age because of how close we are. Aunt Tori picked on me and nagged pretty much the entire time until Aaron finally told her to knock it off, and Aaron is pretty scary so she stopped in her tracks.

The fireworks went on for about two hours because grandpa decided to "prank" everyone by sending all the grown ups texts that they were in charge of fireworks this year, but really he just wanted to light the night until the sun rose. We stayed the night and I showed Cherry the beauty that is Good Omens, and now she loves it.