8/5/19

Miss Stone just gave me along with the entire class our own personal journal. The assignment is to write in it at least once a week until graduation. Not of this year, but until we graduate college. This will apparently help develop our creative writing skills even though it's autobiographical. Today is the only day we have to write in it in class. However, once a week we have to show her our new page just so she knows we did it.

I guess since I have the rest of the class I'll talk about my day. The moment Austin and I got settled into our dorms (Austin is my best friend) we went to Jonas's house who also goes to school here. He's a sophomore and all last year Austin was just freaking out over how he missed him at lunch. It was actually a little amusing and sometimes we'd leave the lunchroom just to call and say hi. I can't imagine how many times he did it without me.

LIZ IS A LOSER! -AUSTIN

I got to hold Jonas's new bunny Nate and he's absolutely adorable. It's still early so there's not too much to write about. I haven't met the people who are in my dorm yet, and this is my first class. Although, on the walk over here I kept getting stared at. Nothing new, but I need to find things to write about.

My mom and dad keep texting me to make sure I'm fine and asking if I can come home this weekend. I kinda don't want to, but I can't seem too rude either. I mostly just plan to hang out with Austin at Starbucks after this class since Jonas will be working.

And that's all. I need to go unpack a few more things. Hopefully my roommates will be home.