1/29/21

It's my birthday! I had to get everyone off my trail about where I'm going. I like Troll Bridge being Austin and I's little secret. I had to promise to be back before five though, because my found family loves birthdays.

Austin and I went to troll bridge as is tradition. I've been intensely rewatching Steven Universe in my free time. Lottie and I have been using it as girlfriend time. Just in our room watching it. But, since Steven Universe is on the brain, I decided to graffiti the diamond authority symbol. Creative and talented as ever, Austin made a biblically accurate angel and even incorporated old graffiti into his art. The man is a genius.

Austin had a present hidden in his bag with the spray paint. It was a tiny TARDIS. The light on the top glows and it makes a whirring sound when turned on. It's literally so cool! I'm going to make the chain wider so it can go on my crutches. I love it so much.

After Troll Bridge, Austin drove us to McDonalds and got milkshakes. My sister Amber called while we were in the drive through, only for my dads and her to scream happy birthday and then hang up. Few minutes later they called again, sung happy birthday, and we talked for a bit. Aaron also texted happy birthday, but my parents are gonna have me come over on the weekend.

Once I got home, I got sung happy birthday to again. Not even Dawn could sing as poorly as my fathers though, which is charming. There was a Steven Universe themed cake on the counter and Bluebelle was trying to lick it. I asked who let her inside, and it was the same culprit as usual.

We all got equal slices of cake. Dylan measured. Then Peggy and the SEVEN other cats got small slices. Very small because we're smart people.