61. Skeletons Out

Start from the beginning

Pharm gaped. "H-how did you know?"

##~~

"Hey" she said the moment Pha opened the door

"Hi, come in, he's still awake" Pha smiled and let her in. "Didn't miss you though"

"Mom!!!! I missed you so much" Dome threw himself in his mother's arms. 

"Me too" she hugged him tightly. "And this doctor here, tells me you didn't miss me" she pouted.

"Huh, don't listen to him, he's brainless" Dome stuck his tongue out at Pha. "But it's so fun making fun of him"

Dome dragged her to sit on the couch to watch the movie with him. He opted to sit sideways, sandwiched in between his mom and Pha with the huge bowl of popcorn in his lap. And of course he recited to her all the fun he had.

"Granny is so nice and pretty, I can't believe she's his mom"

"Hey! I'm letting you crash at my place and you're making fun of me" Pha huffed.

Dome gave him an unconcerned look. "What? You'd rather have an innocent little kid live on streets?"

Pha scoffed. "You, innocent and kid, don't match!" Both mother son stuck their tongues out at him. Pha could just huff and turn back to the screen.

"Parents this generation..." he shook his head. Prae laughed out at that. 

"I'm not as bad as Beam! I heard him tell that little baby of his he shouldn't shave Kit's head, he should just pick his hair off one by one cuz that hurts more" 

Pha and Dome laughed. They watched the movie, with Prae and Pha throwing insults at each other. Then suddenly, Prae gasped when Pha picked a fistful of popcorn to throw at her. With narrowed eyes, she picked a cushion and threw back at him.

"Hey!"

"Hey you! Next will be my high heels up your ass" She threatened.

"Huh, why do you need heels, you're like ten feet tall" Pha huffed.

"Yeah, you don't get to talk!! Utility pole!" she retorted. Dome who had been moving his head left and right to stare at then with raised eyebrows burst out laughing. 

"Oh, grow up! Why do you hate me so much?" Pha asked her.

"Hate you? You started it doctor genius! Now you don't have an insult to throw back so you go back to why you hate me?" she made a face, mimicking Pha. "You always do that"

"I do not sound like that" Pha complained.

"You do!" she retorted.

"Yeah, you do" Dome added with a grin. Pha closed his mouth and resigned to ignore the mother son duo.

"I so don't like you" he mumbled. Prae and Dome both snickered at that. The rest of the time went by in peaceful quiet with Dome relaxing back and finally ending up falling asleep midway through the movie.