Check this out! xx

Hello, Mandy readers! Happy 2015 <3 A huge thank you to all of you who read this book. It may not be that good, but I'm still grateful to all of you for being part of it. I'll be editing this out for grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes :)

And.

I have an announcement to make!

I'm writing this new and fresh book for a good year start. And I want you guys to be the first one to read the summary. The book is entitled DATING CLAYTON.

Awryt, here it goes:

--

"Date me please," I muttured under my breath. I couldn't embarrased myself more in front of this guy.

"Pardon?" He was glaring at me this whole time, making my knees shake in a weird way.

"I want you to date me, Clayton," Saying it a little louder this time.

He scoffed, thinking it was a bad joke. "Fuck off" He turned to leave.

"I beg you, please" I'm swallowing my pride, now. He stopped his tracks and turned back to look at me.

"Why do you think I would date a braided, grandma-looking like you?" Releasing a serious tone.

"Because I'll pay you" I say, raising my chin up.

Clayton Damien-- notorious troublemaker, long hair, tattoos and piercings. I badly need to date him, to piss off my parents.

--

ta-da! Do you think it's good? If it is, I'll be posting chapters for you guys. I don't know if it'll be good enough but I'm trying *puppy eyes* LOL. Btw, this whole plot is inspired by song (18 by Anarbor) and I thought "The lyrics are so damn good, I could write a story about it" and so I did :D Check out the song, it's so epic! I have the cover of the book on the side :>

I'll be waiting for your response. Message me or comment it down below for your thoughts!

I'm looking forward :)

xoxo

-NightingaleBug