Chapter Nineteen: Final

"Good Morning, beautiful" Gerald greeted Mandy when she woke up first thing in the morning.

"Hey, handsome" She smiled.

Gerald started climbing on her bed. 

"What are you doing?" Mandy giggled. 

Gerald started kissing Mandy's cheek, then nose then gave her a peck in the lips.

"Oh, I guess we came out in a bad timing" A British accent freaked them out.

Mandy smiled when she saw Jillian, Jeff, Andy and Seth. Andy started moving out of the condo when Seth decided that they live together.

"Hey guys" Mandy brushed her hair.

"So, do you want us to introduce to-"

"Oh yeah, guys. Uhm, this is Gerald Ryans.. Gerald this is Jillian Meyers, Jeff Cloud and Seth Rupert and Andy Miller"

"Andy" Gerald smiled at her. Andy gave her a hug.

"Nice to meet you guys" Gerald smiled at them.

"Oh, mama he's hot" Jillian whispered.

"Hot pick, Foxx" Jeff said aloud. Seth chuckled.

"Wait, Gerald. Who do you like most, Ian Somerhalder, Jason Statham, Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?" Jillian turned to him.

Gerald grinned. "Oh, I prefer Bruce Willis. He's my favorite actor"

Jillian and Jeff moaned. "We really have different opinions"

Andy and Seth laughed. 

---=.=---

Gerald and Mandy went for a walk. They went to different places in London like, the National Gallery, London Eye, Tower of London and Royal Museums Greenwich.

"I'm hungry" Mandy moaned.

Gerald turned to her "I'm not hungry.. I'm bored. Therefore we shall eat" 

Mandy giggled.

They ate burgers to satisfy their stomach.

"Do you remember the night you confessed to me?" Gerald started.

Mandy choked out of the sudden question. 

"I still the remember the sweet things you said, and they kept me up at night" He grinned.

Mandy may have been embarrassed of the thought, that she murmured some things to the sleeping Gerald but she can't hide her happiness.

"When did you started to like me, Oh, Ryans?" Mandy shot him a playful look.

"I clearly remember when." He paused then smiled. "From the moment we started talking, I knew that I wanted you around"

Mandy nodded then flushed. 

"After all this time, it was still you Gerald Ryans"

Then they both had a wonderful date.

---=.=---

It was dark when they came home.

Before Mandy could go inside, Gerald grabbed her hand and held it tightly. He looked into her hazel eyes. He took a deep breath and kissed her hand and collided their foreheads.

Then he started "Mandy Foxx, will you marry me?"

Mandy smiled. She couldn't asked for more. She didn't answer. Instead she kissed him. All the feelings she had for him, she gave him in that kiss. 

Everything was perfect. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy,

One thing I hate about myself is fear. Fear of feeling imperfection of not being enough. Sometimes the smallest decisions can change your life. You taught me how to drop my fear. You came into my life and messed it up a little bit. I fear that If I treated the way you treat me, you would hate me. And then, one time you became so funny, so cute and so beautiful. The truth is if I could be with anyone, it'd still be you. Since then, when we were kids, it was always you.

I just had to distance myself because of this fear inside me, but everything change when I decided to take it easy on you. Before everything, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at you and smile for no reason. Then I came asking myself, did I let myself fall? Will I make her happy? Will these feelings last? Questions that I don't even understand.

When you left, there then I realized how much you mean to me. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were beside me. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do. 

All this time, maybe I was just too scared in falling in love.

And I am just completely in love with you.

I wasn't planning on loving you but I'm happy I did. 

Meeting Mandy Foxx was best thing that ever happened to my life.

I love you, forever and always xx

Love, Gerald