Chapter Sixteen

London is the Capital City of England. With an estimated 8,308,369 residents. And Mandy will be one of them.

"This plane is sick" Andy groaned.

"Stop complaining and sleep" Mandy replied taking a sip of her soda."Are you sure, y'alright to come with me?" 

Andy raised her blindfold and turned to Mandy. "Look, my parents are in London. They own a lot there. We can even ask a place to stay"

"Oh, no. Andy. I have a condo there. We could share it." Mandy brushed her hair.

"You're a little stubborn are you?" Andy grinned. Mandy laughed. "You got me"

---=.=---

"Why is Mandy taking so long?" Gerald tapped his feet.

"She can't be reached, so is Andy" Nathan waved his phone.

Gerald sighed. "She must've been in the President's office" Gerald took her phone and called the secretary.

"Hello, Is Mandy with her grandpa?"

"Uhm. No Mr. Ryans. She left"

"Ohh, Okay. Do you know where she went?"

"She left with her suitcases"

"Suitcases? Her things are here."

"I don't know-"

"Wait, do you know where the hell she left?"

"London, England sir"

"London?!! How come I didn't know about this?"

"She told us not to tell you"

"And you tell now, because she's already boarding the plane right?"

"Yes, sir"

"Damn it!" Gerald threw his phone on the couch. "That girl must be crazy" He murmured.

"Why?" Nathan jumped out.

"She went to London"

---=.=---

 "MOM!" Mandy exclaimed as she went inside a studio and saw her mom.

"Hi, Sweetie" She hugged her. "Why are you here?"

"Well, I just thought I'd be here. This is Andy Miller, my best friend" They turned to Andy. Andy shook hands with Hannah. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Foxx"

"Oh, my pleasure" She replied.

"Honey, stay in your condo today, okay? I'll talk to you when I'm done" She ordered.

"Yes, mom"

"Your mom is very stunning" Andy smiled as they went out.

"I know" She grinned back.

---=.=---

Gerald was in the Director's office."You must've been shocked about Mandy's sudden leave" John, started. He sat in his chair and smiled. "She said she wanted to follow her dreams"

"Dreams? I never knew, she had one" Gerals replied.

John let out a deep laugh. "Me, too. But, I know she sacrificed herself for the company's sake and for you"

Gerald felt hurt deep on his throat. Like he wanted to cry.

"That spoiled brat" he mumbled.

John smiled. "As much as I want you to follow her, I can't. She'll be mad at me for some reasons and besides, I still need you on the job"

"I understand, Mr. President" He smiled at him.

"Okay. You're father is in his office, right now. He needs to see you"

---=.=---

"Darling" Hannah murmured as she brushed her daughter's hair. Andy went for shopping.

"Mom?"

"Why did you come here?"

"I want to follow my dreams"

"Is that all?"

Mandy sighed. "It's complicated, mom"

Hannah smiled. "Your father told me about it"

Mandy groaned. "He did? Gosh"

"Baby, it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. Look at you, you're so brave that you have to leave your feelings for everyone's good and I love you for that" She kissed her daughter's forehead. "We all have good reasons for leaving"

Mandy hugged her mom. "Thanks mom" She mumbled under her embrace.

"Strive for progress okay? Not for perfection."

Mandy nodded. "Mom, I wanna be an actress"

Hannah laughed. "Really? I never knew you were into acting"

They laughed.

---=.=---

"Dad" Gerald greeted as he entered his office.

"Son" He smiled. "Take a seat" 

Jack released a huge sigh. "I met your mother last week"

Gerald rolled his eyes and shook his head. "What gave you the idea of meeting her, dad?"

"it's just, time to forgive"

"Forgive dad? Really?" He sat back.

"You can't stay mad always Gerald. We should always end up forgiving people even if they don't deserve it"

"I forgive people dad, but that doesn't mean I trust them"

"I understand, son. She needs to you as soon as you're ready"

---=.=---

Andy and Mandy were having fun in a club. Laughing each other's story.

"You're ridiculous!" Mandy said in between laughs.

"Well, it's better than be boring" Andy rolled her eyes.

"How about looking for your knight in shining armor?" Mandy asked, sipping her cocktail.

"I'm done looking. I want someone to fine me" Andy smiled. "How about you, M?"

"Well, I hate missing someone and not being able to do about it" Mandy smiled. "We refuse to see how bad something is until it completely destroys us" She added. 

Andy blinked. "Life is too ironic to be fully understand so, let's live life and have fun!" Andy exclaimed.

Mandy laughed.

"Cheers to our life in London!"