TEOYAM | 05. Right Place, Right Time

"Hello, is this Carlo's Pizza?"

"Yes, how can we help you?" The other person on the line answered.

"I'd like to order 15 boxes of Pepperoni Pizza and 15 boxes of that pizza with everything in it."

"The Combo Pizza, Ma'am?"

"Yes, that one."

"That's 30 boxes of Pizza, amounting to... $780."

"Okay, cool. Don't bring change. You can keep the extra money."

"Is this a prank call?" He asked. He sounded more doubtful when he spoke.

"What? No. I'm freaking serious. Is this Carlo?"

"Yes, this is Carlo."

"Oh, great! This is Ronnie. Ronnie Rockefeller. You know, Harry's friend? The girl who always crashes your store on Fridays."

"Oh, Ro--"

"Don't!" I shouted, "he can't know I called, okay? See, it's his birthday today and I was just wondering..."

"What is it?" He groaned.

"If he can deliver the pizzas and take the night off?" I asked, smiling on the other line. I was hoping Carlo would agree. He could be kind of a prude sometimes. No, he's always a prude. Nonetheless, I was hoping his prudish ways won't get in the way of my plans for Harry's 18th birthday.

"Eh, I don't know, Miss."

"Come on, it's his 18th birthday. And he's still working anyway. I mean, I did order 30 boxes of pizza. I'm not good with Math but making those pizzas and delivering them would definitely take more than his shift if he were to deliver them individually to different places," I bargained. "I'll even give an extra $1000 as tip. On top of the change."

"Okay, okay. I will let him deliver the pizzas and he can have the night off." He finally agreed.

"Yes!!!" I screamed, making Jonathan, our butler, jump. I mouthed an apology as I tried my best not to laugh at his reaction.

"Where are we delivering the pizzas?" He grumbled.

"734 Sagg Main Street, Sagaponack, New York."

"You live in Sagaponack? That's at least an hour and a half away! What about the quality of our pizzas?"

"It's fine. It's fine," I assured him. "Don't worry about it. They're still edible. Just make sure he doesn't know it's me who called and it's me who ordered, okay?"

"Okay, he'll be there in an hour or so."

"Cool, thanks, Carlo!" I hung up the phone and clasped my hands.

"Hi, everyone!" I called out, turning on my heel to face our chef, our butler, and our maids. "It's show time."

While we waited for Harry to arrive, we worked on setting everything up. I was too caught up with arranging everything and what we will be doing once he arrives that I didn't even have the time to check my phone any text messages from my parents or Rachel. My mind was preoccupied with making sure everything will turn out great when the door bell rings. I was so busy I barely even realized it when the doorbell finally rang. My head snapped towards the door. "I'll get it!" I called out as I ran, beating Jonathan by a second or so at reaching the door. I ran a hand through my hair and I took a deep breath. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door, finally coming face to face with the person I was looking forward to seeing that night.

"Ronnie?" A puzzled look was on his face when he spoke.

"Oh, no sir. I'm just a figment of your imagination," I joked.