Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water

Start from the beginning

Dream looked through the swarm of drowned and he became angered as smoke came from his mouth, the group noticed the smoke as it flew from Dream's mouth as right arm began to shift and become twisted before turning into what appeared to the group as a blade of flesh. Dream lashed out slashing his arm through the drowned clearing away through them.

"Go!" Dream yelled as he pointed his finger through the clearing getting the group to rush out as he followed behind raising a blood wall but it was much weaker as the crowd broke through it. Dream continued to raise blood wall after blood wall but they continue to break so he stopped as he and his group managed to get away before looking back as a spiral of green flames as all the drowned backed away from the fire. The fire only grew larger as oily tendrils came out of the flames dragging the drowned in. The group watched the fire brew higher and higher as a presence slowly limped towards the group from behind, Dream's right arm turned back to normal as he cracked his knuckles before hearing a twig crack behind him. A claw hand reached out as Dream turned around to spot Paralysis bloody and wounded. The group looked back at Paralysis before facing him. Dream noticed Paralysis wasn't healing as fast as he used too.

"Is everything alri-" Dream was cut off as Paralysis snarled at him.

"Watchful eyes, watchful eyes in the waters, eyes that glow red with burning hatred and blood thirst~" Paralysis hissed as his wounds closed up before opening up to be either mouths or eyes.

"What do you mean, you're getting a little cryptic buddy." Dream said before having his arm grabbed which caused the group to move forward ready to protect Dream from Paralysis.

Paralysis snarled at the group as his bared his teeth, "the guardians of the water, they watch us closely~" Paralysis hissed out snatching the orange spike from Dream's hands.

"The what?" Sapnap said but everyone's voices where cut off as the ground bursted up as a large creature came out of the ground. Some members of the group where flung into the water while the others landed on the sandy grounds by charred bodies.

The rock behemoth roared out muting out the sound of splashing in the water. Skeppy groaned before getting up as he looked at the rock behemoth in the eyes seeing them glow a bright purple but his focus targeted a collar on the behemoth. A6d sat up holding his head as sand fell from his hair and he looked at the rock beast before him and the others still on land. "This was a bad idea Bad!" A6d barked as he looked at Bad.

"Sorry! I didn't know!" Bad said as he got up to his shaking feet.

"Don't blame Bad, we all didn't know this was going to happen!" Techno said as his hoglins help him up as Endie roared at the rock behemoth.

"Where's the others!" Tapl called out not seeing George, Dream, Spifey, or Mega anywhere on land.

"Fuck! They're in the lake!" Sapnap said and he got up.

"Language!" Bad barked at Sapnap as his spade tail swayed slightly.

"Now's not the time for that Bad! We got a behemoth on our hands!" A6d yelled and he and the remaining others all faced the behemoth. The rock behemoth roared out once again as living facility members showed up armed and ready for a fight. A6d and most of the group hoped the others would show up on land very soon.

~~~~~~~

Blurry eyes, cloudy vision with bubbles passing by as fish scattered from the sinking man. The light above began to fade as silhouettes of other people sunk down as well unconscious. Dream saw lights around him, red lights that looked like eyes as they stared at him before glowing yellow and blue. Dream focused but he couldn't as a burning hot beam of energy torn the fabric of his hoodie. Dream saw some of the creatures eyes glowing green and turning on the others attacking them with beams of energy but it wasn't going to last long. Dream reached his hand out to a figure as it grabbed his hand pulling him back up but he could feel his lungs where free from water as an ebony black band formed around his wrist, Dream looked at the figure hoping it was Paralysis but he saw that it was Spifey. Spifey had quickly swam up towards the surface of the water with Dream before talking to him, but Dream spoke first as they surfaced.