Confessions

Hey guys, good news!!! NO SCHOOL!!! Well since I have time here it is
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucys POV
We all met at the magnolia train station 20 min after we left the guild. When we got there, natau and gray started fighting like always. But with both erza and I there they almost wet their pants. We borded the train and as soon as it started moving natsu fell on my lap, face greener than grass.
"Ha, flamebrain cant even take a littlemovement" wi some trouble natsu responded
"Shut up stripper" with a few almost barfs inbetween. To put him out of his misery erza punched him in the stomach and we were on our way. For two hours we just talked about stuff, like what happened while I was gone. As we got more indepth we started inching twords more personal questions, like if juvia and gray would ever date, or if erza and jellal would. When I asked them these questions, they blushed and turned away then they would stutter and say "n...n...no, why do you ask?"
"Because you guys obviously like them."
"How about you and natsu? huh" Erza asked me
"Well, we already established our feelings for each other, yesterday.
"ooo, what happened."
"You cant tell mira because she will fuss over it. okay?"
"Fine now tell me."
"Well it all happened yesterday, I went for a walk with shimmer and happy after the fight with lissana. And I felt as if sombody was following me, and it was natsu. He told me he was sorry for everything, and he had never meant to hurt me. And he told me, that he thought ot was to late to say that he loves me. So I told him, it wasnt to late because I loved him to, then he kissed me. And thats how that happened...now who wants to talk next?"
"Ill talk."
"Ok gray, tell us about you."
"Well lucy you were right, and I may or may mot have. thing for juvia. The first time I saw her I knew she was the one for me. I love how she wont give up on me, and I believe she is going to be the one to melt my frozen heart."
"Well since we are all confessing, I do have...erm...feelings for jellal. And I always have. I cant stop it, they have just always been there. I have known jellal since I was a little girl, and he always looked out for me"
"Now, happy shimmer. Any confessions from you guys?"
"Well, carla and I are officialy dating! and a shimmer-lily name has been creates!"
"Ooo, does shimmi have a crush on a certain panter?"
"Nnno, yiu must be crazy"
" Says the cat who is makig erzas hair jelouse"
"Am not! i am the one jelouse of erzas hair"
"moving on, so do you like panther-lily or not?"
"mhm yes, he is just so cute and cuddly" shimmer said with a blush creeping up her cheeks.

We talked about stuff like this for a while, then we looked out the window and played eye spy. Gray thought it was childish, but everyone else was way into it. He started chucklinh at our immaturitys so I replied "Well lets see how mature you can be in a tough situation like this!" So we forced him to play, and we all know that no matter how hard he may pretend. He loved it. By the time our little game was over we had arrived in icedale winterbrook, and after we woke natsu up, we went to go find our employer.