Lucy/Luna

Miras POV
When master introduced Luna to the guild, I was as happy as I could be. She was the first person to join since lucy left. I stamped her shoulder and she thanked me. She was one the first people to do that since lucy. No matter how hard I try, I cant get my old friend out of my mind; and its breaking my heart. I miss her so much; I miss her smile, her complaints about her rent, I miss her curiosity, her love of others, her forgivness, and most of all I miss her friendship. After she left, I just couldnt bear to smile anymore. The best thing you'll get is a very, very fake smile.

When I asked the little girl with purple hair, shimmer, where she wanted to get her stamp, she said
"My right hand please!" I just couldnt hold it in, when I stamped her hand I just couldnt stop crying.
"Mira, Why are you crying?" Luna asked me very concerned. So I told her the truth
"Because 16 months from last week, a very important person left my life, and she had her stamp on her right hand as well."
"Who was she?"
"A person who could make any bad day good, a person who could bring a smile to peoples faces no matter the condition" I started smiling a real smile just thinking about her. I told Luna alot about Lucy, how she lit up the guild unintentionaly. But then Luna suprised me with some very important news

She was Lucy Heartfelia. If it wasnt for her hand covering my mouth, I would have brought so much attention to myself by squeeling louder than an earth quake. I ran over to tell wendy and her polar atritudes switched completly. She started smiling and squeling and laughing. Everyone started shaking and moving as far away from her as possible. My guild...will be saved...from my sister...the demon...by an angel.