Dragons?

Lucys POV
I had been on the train for 6 hours now and was heading twords my ond abandoned mansion where I was going to train, I remember a water fall deap in the forest I used to go to. Then a beautiful young lady with brownish gold eyes and blond hair with a dark blue on the bottom layer stood in front of me. She was wearing a dress at was tight up top then flowy past the waist. It was a creme color and was long sleeved with holes at the shoulders. She asked me "Um miss, is the seat across from you taken?"
"No, go ahead you czn sit there."
"Oh thank you very much... are you by chance Lucy Heartefelia?"
"Yes, but who is asking."
"Oh, by god after all these years. You still look like an exact replica of your mothe in her golden days."
"You knew my mother?"
"Yes dear, she was my queen, and has sent me to take you home."
"But who are you?"
"Oh my appologese, I have memory loss. No clue if I have introduced myself yet well my name is Selestia, the Celestial Dragon."
"Well hello Selestia, as you already knowm I am Lucy heartfelia."
"Well lucy, it is time to take you home." Then Selestia opened a portal 'To the Dragon relm" she screamed, than a portal open in front of us amd we jumped into the Dragon world.

As we stepped into the portal, the brightness blinded me. As the white cleared away I saw a world with many little islands, on a big island below them all was a big and beautiful castle. Where Selestia stood now stands a big golden dragon, her wings shimmered like a rainbow and her dark eyes sparkled like stars in the sky.
"Well are you coming or not?" she asked me, so I hopped on her back and we started soaring theough the sky twards the castle.

When we got there a beautiful lady with long blond hair and farmiliar chocolate brown eyes greeted us. "Mother!!! I cant believe its you, I missed you."
"My pressious little baby, I missed you too. But you thought O was dead so it would have been inpossible to explane it to you at such a young age."
"Its ok mother. The past is on the past."
"Well now its time to celibrate the princesses return!!! Hear hear!"
After that heartfelt moment, mother took me upstairs to my room and put me in a beautiful pink cocktail dress. When we went back down stairs we found many people, "Mother, I thought they were supposed to be dragons?"
"They are, but all dragons have a human form." so my mom introduced me to all of the dragons " ... And last but not least these are my favorite dragons skiadrum,wiessilogia, Igniel, metalica, grandeeney, and Selestia."
"Hey I know your children." As soon as those words came out of my mou questions were being bombed at me.
"Hold on one at a time, first Gandeeney."
"How is wendy? Does she have any friends? Has she kissed a boy?"
"Wendy was fine last time I saw her, she has many friends, and no but we all know she and romeo have a thing for each other. Next Wiessilogia."
"How is my boy? How stronge is he? Has he beaten Natsu yet?"
"Your sting is great, very stonge, and almost beat natsu but not quiet yet. Next Skiadrum"
"How is rouge?"
"Rouge is fantastic, emotionless as ever. Next metalica."
"How is my little basterd?"
"Gajeel is fine, and apparently he has a thing for my x-bestfriend so heads up for grand. children, and last but not least, Igneel, what do you want to know about...him"
"How is natsu?"
"Great as ever." I replies sarcasticly
"What did my ass of a son do this time."
"Well lets just say he made the biggest mistake in his life, because I am here now ans he is going to pay."
"Well lets show him who is boss, lets start training."