Battle of fairytail hill

Lucys PoV
"Ha. Lucy...Beat...me! Yeah sure, thats like saying you can teach a pig to fly! Impossible."
"Thats funny...Because when I was with your father, we MADE a pig fly because we knew you would say that! Ha" Happy started smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen then he told Natsu
"Ha in your face Natsu, Thats what you get for lying about friendship then taking the Devils side." Then Lissana started looking at him " Yeah lissana, I know your secret." she started snarling at him while everyone was staring at us.
"Lissana; if you touch him,Your going to get Roasted."Then I smiled "From a fire far, far, far hotter than Natsus. Then I am going to bring your remains to Saten, to show him his failed attempt to taking my throne. And sweety he wont be pleased. I can see right through your discise, your no Strause, your no family member. Your a demon." Then again that dense headed idiot butted in,
"She isnt a demon, you are. Your just trying to turn us against her ti do your dirty work."
"If thats how you see it, then Ill fight all of you."
"That wouldnt be fair...For you. I could beat you with one punch."
"Fine than everyone but the exeeds and wendy. That fair enough for you?"
"We would kick your ass...I could kick your ass."
"Try me. Outside now," I smiled "I wouldnt want to ruin your precious guild, since apparently you care more about it than about your friends" I frowned "Lucy in particular."
"How do you know Lucy anyway?" Natsu asked
"How bout Il tell you if I win or loose, and if I loose that I have to say sorry to the she-Devil. Fair?"
"Yes"
"Than lets get this party started." We walked outside and I handed master my 2 of my 5 braclets."Ok who wants to faint first?" Than I raised my power to 1 percent and all of the guild fainted except for laxus, Gajeel, Natsu, Guildarts, Erza, and Gray. But they were getting a little nauseas them selves. Then guildarts asked me
"How high is your power right now? Probably 70% right? thats how high mine is when people faint like that." I startd laughing
"Ha thsts a good one, 70%. You were listening right? I am an elemental dragon and Dragon slayer (Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier that she gets different forms after she finishes training in each world. Her dragon form is a big Gold dragon that changes colors in the sun with big silver wings and Colorful eyes.). My power isnt at 70% , thats Way to high. Im at 1%."
"Your lying." Natsu stated, so I smirked and asked him
"Am I natsu? Am I really. If you truky believe so than you are denser than I thought. But what ever I want to win necause I am going to tell you my story anyway. So whose first?" Of course since they are fairytail they all steped foreard at once so " Roar of the Fire Dragon" right at Natsu. He tried to est it but it burned his throught.
"I cant eat this!"
"No shit! Didnt you hear me when I said that my fire is way hotter?" Then "Roar of the Ice dragon" right at Gray and he froze everywhere but his mouth. I kept on firing shots and shots but when they were all down I called cancer and asked him to change my hair back and they all gasped and heard "Look who beat you! Idiot." before fainting. I healed Laxus and Gajeel and woke them up. But before anyone else could wake up with their injuries I said bye to the exeeds, my brother, gajeel, grandpapa, and wendy and had jumped through e portal back home.