Lucile Dragona

Lucys POV
It had been 2 years since Selestia had taken me to the dragon world, since time passes faster in the dragon world, and anywhere else it has only been 4months back in Foire. So far I had mastered all elements and was an elemental Dragon slayer. For the next 16 human months my life was planned for me. For 1 month I would go train with the fairies, for 1 month with the wolves, 1 with the angwls, 2 with the Demons, 2 with the gods, and finaly 1 month with my mother learning all other magics. By this time my blonde hair had grown to my waist and my chocolate brown eyes had turned beautiful goldenish brown. My mother cast a spell on me so I still age at the same time I would have if I was back on earth. So I still looked like a 17 year old but acted like a 20 year old. My spirits upgraded and were stronger and kinder. My aurora is so powerful now that I habe to wear 5 Braclets to bring my power down so people wont faint, but by the end of my training I will have to wear 15. I will be much stronger that anyone alive, exept of course my mother. Today I asked my mother if I could have the day off to visite Fairytail and see my old friends. And of course she answered "Yes! But be safe!"
"Yes mother! Oh I almost forgot OPEN GATE OF THE CRAB: CANCER"
"Hi ebi! How do you want your hair."
"Please change it from blonde to brown with a hot pink streak" Then after about 2 seconds
"Ebi, Done perfect as ever!"
"Thanks Cancer! You can go now" Then after he left I screamed "Open Portal to Fairytail." Then a blue tunnel appeared in front of me and I jumped through it. I walked strait to the front door and opened the door. Than I went to mira who was bartending right now without that REAL smile that I remember so well. Then I went upstairs to talk to master. "Hi master!"
"Do I know you?"
"You dont recognise your own grand daughter?"
"Ahh lucy your back! But why did you change your beautiful hair?"
"Because papa, I didnt want anyone to come and recognise me."
"Ah smart, but why are you here? I didnt expect to see you for another 16 months, Thats around how long your grandmother took to become queen. And I should remember...I was there. But how has your training been going?"
"Its been going great! I am an elemental Dragon Slayer, and I am moving on to fairymagic tomorrow!"
"oh good luck my dear. We should go introduce you to the guild. Would you like to join?"
"No just introduce me as a visitor who is looking to see if they would like to join Fairytail."
"Great Idea my dear! what would you like your name to be?"
"Lucile Dragona."
"Ok Lucile lets go introduce you to fairytail!" then we walked outside and grandpa screamed his usual "Hey idiots" Then as usual they would all look up at him and go silent. "I would like to introduce you to Lucile Dragona, she is visiting for the day so treat her as you would treat anyone!" Then they all came and talked to me I smiled at Happy, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Laxus, and PantherLily, and they all gasped. Happy and wendy fell to the ground crying with Carla trying to calm both of them. So I decided yo go help her by going down to hug them. They kept on crying "You came back! We missed you, dont you ever leave me again! Please!" And nobody but those who helped me in the darktimes knew what they were talking about. They were all just staring at us thinking we were crazy, not daring to help because since I had left my little innocent Wendy had become a little devil. She would snap at everyone, exept my friends. So they just stood there to scared to help the returned little angel. Then Lissana came in. She walked up and said "Hi I am Lissana, Whats your name?"
"Bitch please, I know your act and I know what you did to lucy. So dont try me."
"But I didnt do anything to lucy..."
"Yeah sure..." Then natsu came up and knteruppted me,
"If she said she didnt do anything she didnt do anything."
"Asshole was I talking to you?No" He looked their stunned nobody had ever been so sassy to him, afterall he was the 'Great Salamander'
"You know you shouldnt talk to me like that, I am the great salamander of Fairytail"
"And I am the Great Elemental Dragon Princess, so dont push it Igneels son. Oh yeah your father told me to tell you that when Lucy gets back she is goig to kick your ass"When I said at he started laughing like it was te funniest thing in the world.
"Ha. Lucy...Beat...me! Yeah sure, thats like saying you can teach a pig to fly! Impossible."
"Thats funny...Because when I was with your father, we MADE a pig fly because we knew you would say that! Ha"