The Stunning Stranger

Lucys POV
The sun was shining, the birds were chirping. It was a beautiful day. After 8 years of training, and 2 months of rest. I am finaly strong enough to take on the world. So I put on my 5 power concler braclets and my necklace and my earings for both of my ear pearcings(made my powere feel like it did when I was a celestial wizard; ie 1 neclace:5 braclets, and 2 pairs of earings: 5 braclets) than went downstairs for breakfast. I could feel the floor rumble when my stomach growled for a big enough meal that could make up for all the ones I missed. I was starving.

After my hearty meal, I went upstairs to change into a cloak and some cloths so I could go join Fairytail again. "Good bye mother, goodbye my mentors. Come on shimmer lets go!" After hugging everyone wih tears in our eyes, shimmer and I transported our selves to right infront of fairytail. I smiled at the old memories stuck in the back of my head, pulled the cloak over my head and entered. When I came up to the bar, a white haired beauty came up and asked me "Do you need help with anything?"
"Oh yes please! If you could tell me if your master is in?"
"Yes right up stairs, just knock on the door and he will let you in!"
"Thank you,"
"Your welcome" So I started walksin up the stairs, thst a pink headed ninkonpoop stormed infront of me and asked me where I was going.
"Oh i am headed upstairs to see your master!"
"No your not"
"Oh yes I am" So I slipped under his arm and sprinted up the stairs. Then I turned around and knocked on masters door.

Miras POV
The guild had definatly changed sicpnce Lucy left a year and a half ago. Wendy stayed a devil to all except the exeeds, Gajeel, Laxus, and I. Happy became carlas Boyfriend and my best friend(Since he never wanted to forgive natsu, he stayed with me), Natsu and Lissana started dating, and everyone else stayed the same. They all acted the same as they did when we were accidently ignoring Lucy. Then I saw it. The front door creeped open and a person in a black hood entered. She had a small amount of a power ora, but what stunned me most was the fact thaT she had long blond hair that was colored at the tips and beautiful bluish gold eyes. She smiled and asked me where she could find master, so I told her in his office. As she walked to the steps I thought about where I recognised her from. Because I definatly know her from somwhere. When she was stopped at the stairs by Natsu, I started laughing. Because she slipped passed his with such ease thst it amazed me. Within 2 seconds she was at the top of the stairs and opening knocking on the door to masters office.