Tiny devil

Lissanas POV
HOW IS SHE DOING THIS? I USED THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL I KNOW TO MANIPULATE THEM ALL. AND AFTER I DID THE SPELL STILL SOME OF THEM RESISTED. Before my thoghts could continue on Lucy interupted me
"Lissana, there is somthing more powerful than magic in this world. So powerful and rare that most people dont believe in it. Its called Love. These people behind me... they were strong enough to not get manipulated my your spell. And others just werent in the right state of mind when you did it. Love, kindness, friendship...these sre all reasons why I have so much power. That is the reason why Natsu is able to surpas almost all of his enemys...Because he cares for the people in this guild and doesnt want a single person to get hurt. For the past year or so... they have been traped under your spell, and it is time for you to release them."
"Ha thats a good one...MY QUEEN**Sarcasticly***, like I would ever bend to YOUR word. I only to that for lord Satan, because he saved my life."
"As if, he was the one who brought you down there in the first place,"
"No, your lying"
"Ask yourself this, am I the one who is lying?"

Lucys POV
after I asked her that question she opwned her mouth like she was about to speak then closed it. Bit she answered my question while she tryed to punch me in the face, lucky for me my wolf reflexes kicked in and I caught her fist. "Bitch no. You cant and wont punch me in the face." with that I changed into my elemental dragon form. I could feel my bones and muscles expand and my skin harden. The looks on everyones faces war halarius "What? Never seen a golden Elemental Dragon before?" I laughed then swiped at Lissana with my tail. She jumped and changed into her demons form. Her hair turned black, her eyes turned red and her face changed into an evil smirk.
"You will get what you deserved bitch" she sneered. I changed form into wolf and growled at her
"As if!" She swiped at me, then I did a Lunar howl (Move I made up, but causes the persons actions to slow down. Their mind stayes alert but their body...not so much) Then I kicked her in the face, bit her leg and dragged her up and down the stairs a few times. By the time I was through with her she had deep cuts and bruises all over her body. Knowing Satan wouldnt trust just anyone to kill me I tickled her armpit and just as I guessed... a tiny devil came through her chest.

****Sorry for this wierd crap but it just kinda popped into my mind****

She looked around in confuzement and asked me "Where am I?"
"Hi lissana, my name is Lucy Heartfelia and You are in fairytail." She looked around as I saw tears well up in her eyes "Im home?" Mira looked at her dister and cryed
"My real little sis is back! Time to party."

While everyone else was partying, I decided to take a walk outside so I asked my little purple exeed if she would come wirh. Happy saw shimmer and I walk out so he decided to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you everyone for commenting, I have decided to mix up all of everyones ideas because I dont like lissana being mean. So I guess you will just have to find out the out come!!!