Happily Ever After

So what happened to the kingdom after all of this you might be asking. Well the former King and Queen were banished from the kingdom. They left the following morning of the death of Ruby Smith. Still to this day no one has heard from them since. The kingdom couldn't have been better. The royals seemed to be happy. Especially the King, people rumored around the village that he had found his lucky one. As well as rejoiced that Ruby Smith was dead.

As for the royal, criminals, knight, and the couple. Since that dinner out at Emerald moon tavern.

The sirens have joined up with the kingdom. Maria, ended up becoming a knight. She became Lilith's most trusted knight. As well as she trains up in coming members of the royal guard on the side.

Iris and Anna are both on the kingdoms board.
Anna, is the scribe during meetings and keeps records. While Iris, helps with making the plans. As well as, making sure it's safe and the right choice to make.

Ariel is clothing designer at the castle. She helps make dresses and teaches some of the girls that come in. They still did there work helping out women and girls in the kingdom. They would come to the castle, and work for the castle. In return, getting a place to stay, food and some money.

Dean announced that Emerald moon tavern was officially the kingdoms recommended tavern in the kingdom. Business was booming for Jordan and Luna. As well as many pets for Emerald.

Charlie is still Dean's trusted knight and works a long side Maria.

While, Sam on the other hand is planning to get out of Lebanon. Finally, leave the kingdom behind him now that his parents are gone. Even though he doesn't want to admit it to his brother, that he wants to go. He still does. Surprisingly, Dean reaction was supportive. The elder Winchester alway knew deep down that the royal life wasn't for Sam.

Now finally the couple, after year and years of asking and a lot of pushing from Sam and Charlie. Lilith had finally said yes to Dean's proposal. On their wedding day, their rings were made out of the jewels and gold from the kings crown. Or as most people know the crown that was stolen from King Dean Winchester. The one that the dead thief had stolen from the kingdom, before his coronation.

an they lived

happily ever after

The end