25 - Together again

A/N - this adventure is almost over. I love how I said something similar to this on a/n in chapter 21.

I should have come over here more often..

I winced and hissed as one of the maids finished up with the stitches. "Thank you.." I said as I looked at the wound then back up at the maid. "No problem sweetheart. Now you go get fixed up my lady." The maid smiled, and I smiled back. I nodded and headed out of the small room that I was in. The room was for guards and knights of the castle who were wounded.

"Claire...right?" I asked the young blond haired girl waiting out in the hallway. "Yes, princess." She said and bowed. "Hey- it's alright you don't need to do that." I looked at her and slightly smiled.

This is going to take some time to get used too..

"I knew you were different." She said and smiled back. We started walking side by side. "So how long have you been working for the castle..?" I asked and looked over at Claire.

"I've been working here for a while now. Another maid here basically got me in here.. Are the rumors true about you..?" She asked and looked back over at me.

"Nice. Yes, the rumors are true and I did steal the crown. But I found something even better than the crown." I said and looked around the hallway that we were walking in.
"Oh due tell!" She said excitedly, I chuckled at her excitement.

From her age and body language. It seemed a little to happy. She seems like she's one to joke around.

"Dean." I said and smiled.

It felt even better to say it out loud. Finally, not have to hide it anymore in the shadows.

It was real

We were together again and this time the whole world knew.

She pretend to vomit and then giggled.

There it is

"That's cute! I can see why he likes you. Your such a badass! I would so love for you to train me sometime!"

"Will see about that." I winked at her and smiled. She had stopped in front of a room.

Guess this is the one.. I thought as I opened the door and stepped inside.

"This is so much nicer than I thought..." I said in awe as I looked around the room.

There was a balcony, a nice bed, a closet, a dresser, a vanity, and even a small bar.

I chuckled to myself as I walked over to the bar and picked up a bottle of whiskey. I turned back to them and grinned.

"Before you break into that, lets get you dressed." One of the other maids said, looking at me.

I sighed and turned back to the bar. "You royals are never fun." I put the bottle down and then walked over to them.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

I looked myself up and down in the mirror. I was never one to wear dresses unless I had to for a job.

"I guess I could get used to this.." I said to myself as I played with the skirt. I looked back up into the mirror and smiled.

"You look beautiful." He said and smiled in awe."Yeah..?" I said as I looked down at the dress and then back up at him in the mirror. I watched him as he walked up behind me.

"You don't look to bad yourself charming." I turned around to face him. "Oh really.??" "Really" I mocked him and smirked. I pulled him closer and fixed his collar. I looked up at him as he looked back at me.

What are you thinking about Winchester..?

I put my hand in his and squeezed it.

"Hey. They're locked up. They're leaving the kingdoms grounds tomorrow. I'm here. I'm here Dean. You. Dean Winchester. You are the my greatest treasure. I promise- No. I will never leave you."

He rested his forehead on mine and sighed. "What would I do without you."

"Run the kingdom into the ground." I said and smiled. He chuckled slightly and locked eyes with me. "I love you."

"I love you too charming." I stepped back away from him. Already it felt like the room was freezing. I looked at the bar and back at Dean.

"Come on! We're going to be late. Jordan closed down the bar just for us. He doesn't do that for just everyone." I said walking back over to him and giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. Before walking out of the room and down the stone halls of the castle.