18 - Nightmare

A/n - I really feel happy with this story and just ahh the fact that I planned it to be almost coming to a close is so w a c k.

- Lilith's pov -

It felt like I was riding for forever till I finally got to my destination. I got off my horse and tied them up where they kept a few. I looked back at the forests edge.

This had to happen kept chanting in my head. I couldn't help it nor stop it. I took of the cloaks hood and ran my hands through my hair. I pulled on a few strands, and closed my eyes. I sighed as I let my hands rest down by side. I turned back to face the building. I took a deep breath and walked in. I did my best to keep my head up.

Don't go softie now..

I ignored the looks some of the girls gave me that I walked by.. I glared at some of them and there eyes were filled of..pity..

What!?!why!?!

My blood began to boil as the anger and frustration builded up inside me

"What are you looking at!" I growled at a group of girls, finally snapping. They scurried off quickly and looked down. I scowled at a few others and walked towards the main room.

There wasn't anyone else in the room besides for the main members. I was slightly thankful for that. I looked at Iris as I walked into the room. She was about to say something till I saw out of the corner of my eyes Maria shake her head.

Idiot. Why did you come here. They don't need you. They never liked you why would they-

I snapped out of my thoughts as Maria hugged me. I collapsed and put all my weight on her. "Hey hey. It's okay. You can let it out." She whispered into my ear. It didn't take to long to feel tears roll down my cheeks. I cried into Marias shoulder. Ignoring the looks that the other ladies gave me in the room.

"Go set up a room." Iris said breaking the silence that filled the room. I looked up at her over Maria's shoulder and mouthed thank you. She nodded and smiled slightly. I pulled away from Maria and looked at her. I gave her a weak smile as I wiped a lone tear that fell down her face.

Dean...

She gave me a concerned look.

She must have caught on...

I brought my hand back to my side and quickly adverted my gaze from her. "Will talk about this later okay..?" She asked and took her hand in mine. I looked down at our hands and broke them apart from each other. I turned my back to her and walked out of the room. I walked up stairs towards the west wing that was usually just for the main leaders. I stopped and looked at the door to the room.

My old room.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and opened the door.

Not much has changed...

I stepped in the room and shutting the door behind me. I took off my cloak and satchel, I put it on the bed. I then  looked around the room. Everything was were I left it all those years ago.  I shot up quickly and my instincts kick in. I took out my sliver dagger and answered the door. I put it back in the holster when I saw that it was Maria. I opened the door for her and walked back over to the bed.

"Didn't think you'd have anything to eat so..." She trailed off towards the end. I looked down at the satchel and down at her. "Y-You actually did it..." She stuttered. "Yup." I patted the bag gently. She grabbed my arm and pulled me once again into an embrace. I smiled slightly as I hugged her back. "I'd knew you do it. You stubborn idiot." She said into my hair. I did my best to try to push the thoughts and images of Dean away.