8 - The one that got away

- Dean's pov -

Wow was all I thought. As I took in what she told me.

Her name was Lilith Stone, and her Alias was ruby that she mainly went by. 26 years old, liked whiskey, beer, and pie. She has a criminal since both her parents disappeared. She was taken in by the gang group the sirens. She left the group after a few years to do her own work. She then did 'jobs' as she called it with the tavern keeper Jordan. Then a certain point where he got out of the life, but he still kept the door open for her.

I'll have to thank him at some point..

She's been captured by the guards and knights a few times but always got out due to Jordan.

I continued to think about what she told me, as I grabbed the whiskey bottle that we were sharing. I took a swig and felt at the burning liquid went down my throat. I looked directly at her she was beautiful. I had to admit even for the upbringing and how she showed herself off to be. There was something there, I didn't know what it was but I know I needed to find out.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt her hand brush on top of mine. She took the bottle from me and chuckled slightly. "What??" I said I could feel my face get slightly warm.

Great. Dean just great.

"Nothing Princey" she said and got up putting the bottle back. I watched her as she stood there her back towards me. "Lilith-" I stopped as she turned around and gave me a look.

Idiot do you not remember her not liking her name!!

I looked at her waiting for her to give me a death glare or something. "Don't wear it out Dean." She said and winked. I got up and walked over to where she was. "Why did you tell me all of that. Also can we please have a truce of first name basis from here on out after all of it I think I deserve it." I said as I put out my hand for her to shake. She just scoffed and looked at me up and down. "Someone's not like their father. Also I did it charming because someone should know right. I know how it ends for me so maybe when you rule you can change things. And-" Before I could respond, she kissed me and I kissed her back. A part of me missed this and missed her. On the other hand apart of me didn't. She was right- Whatever this was either way we both know where this would end.

Death

She was the one who broke the kiss. "Sure Prince Dean." She whispered in my ear then backed away from me and walked over to the table and wrote something on a piece of paper.
"What's this for..?" I questioned, as I watched from behind her. "For your brother, it's almost time to hit the road." I nodded as I went back over to the chair that I was sitting at before and watched the fire die out. I turned back to look at her but she wasn't anywhere in sight.

Shit

I got up quickly and ran outside. I stopped dead in my tracks, as I watched her let a bird go with something tied to its foot.

"You really think that's going to get to him."
"Like I said Dean, don't judge my methods." She said turning to me and giving me a look. I just smiled back at her. She just shook her head and smiled back.

Oh that smile.

"Dean. Dean! Come on!" I heard her yell as I snapped out of my haze. I looked at her already on the horse. She reached her hand out to me and I took it getting on. We quickly started going through the forest. We stopped in the middle of the forest, I looked around.

Didn't we plan with Sammy to meet at the field. She wouldn't do something would she...

DEAN SHES A CRIMINAL! WHY DID YOU TRUST HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!
YOUR JUST PLAYING INTO HER HAND!

My mind yelled as I still followed her getting of the horse as well. She turned to me with rope in her hands. "Turn around." I give her a confused look and tilt my head to the side.

Kinky

I snap out of my haze as she takes my hand and ties the rope around them. "Hey!" I shout, she covers my mouth quickly. "You idiot! I have to keep up my reputation and just in case." She slightly shouts back. Before I could respond she pushed me forward and we started walking in the forest towards a clearing in the road. I saw Sam and someone behind it. That's when I looked over at her. She just smirked, then turned toward me and winked. She walked behind me and put her sword to my throat.

What are you planning..

I thought as I saw Charlie, Benny, Sam, and a few other guards. They looked back at us some with wide eyes but mainly serious faces.

"Call of your men and I won't touch a hair on charming over here's head." She said sternly.
I watched as Charlie looked to Benny. He just nodded. The guards stood down and put their swords back. "Good, money first." She said moving the sword towards them.

Wow she really traded me up for cash. What was I thinking...

This could be Sam.. but why would he want to help her he was going at her throat early about her helping..

She moved her hand out as Charlie got off her horse. She took out a bag form her side bags and walked over to us. She looked directly at me, then to her. "It's okay. Just do it." I said to her. I watched as she put the bag in Lilith hands and stepped back. She threw the bag up slightly and it landed back into her hands. The items inside giggled, and clinked against each other.

She removed her sword from where it was. I turned around to face her. As I saw them, more guards. It was a trap. I started to speak when she kissed me quickly and whistled. Everything happened in a snap that I didn't notice that the horse that we rode was there. She got on looked at me to the guards and quickly rode off. I just stood there in shock as I watched her silhouette fade away into the forest.