21 - Chat

A/N - holy shit this story is almost over and sorry for another long chapter..

- Deans pov -

I looked around for her in the garden frantically.

No no no

That's when I saw her.

Lilith..

She was laying on the ground unconscious. "No.." I whispered. I went to quickly ran towards her but Charlie pulled me back. She pulled me back behind a bush.

"What was that for?!?" I lowly shouted at her and looked at her. Lilith was right there and that was probably the only chance we had to get her out. I was about to order her to say why when I followed Charlie's gaze. I looked at the two figures in shock through what I could make out through the bush. "Dad..." I whispered. You could recognize him from anywhere really. I watched him closely, as he talked to a Benny.

"So you have both brothers finally under custody. Is that correct."

"Yes sir that's correct."

"My son is still on these grounds."

"Yes sir. No one has left the castle yet and none of the guards on patrol have seen the king leave the grounds."

"Good. Now go get your troops to arrest her and bring her down to the holdings cells. I would like to have a chat with her. After all she's the girl that has my sons heart."

I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding after hearing my fathers words.

He knew..

That son of a bitch knew...

If you only kept your guard up..

This is all your fault...

Benny nodded, before walking over to Lilith. Guards came in to view that weren't before and followed behind him. I looked from them to my father as I saw him stand there. I could have sworn he..smiled.

A million thoughts ran through my head as I watched him walk away and out of sight. It was so hard just to stand there and not confront him. To walk out and just talk him down.

He would pay for this...

- Lilith's pov -

I groaned as I slowly started to wake up. My vision blurry. I felt that I was pulled up to my feet and held. "H-hey What are you-" I mumbled as a few guards went in and out of view. "You have the right to remain silent. You have been charged of betraying the king, murder, house-breaking, and theft." As Benny went on, I moved slightly through the two guards grasp around both my arms. One of the guards that were standing around noticed and punched me in the stomach.

That was going to leave a mark...

I winced and yelled out in pain. The guards that were holding me up held me tight, to keep myself from dropping to the ground again. I felt cool metal cuffs go around my wrist. "Take her to the cells!" Benny sternly said as he gave me a cold look. I just smiled back as they dragged me away.

Home sweet home

I thought as I walked now through the main doors to the prison. Two guards were at my side holding both of my arms. Benny was in front. I looked at the cells that were opened by rows of bars, as we walked by.

I felt anger build up inside me when I saw them. I pushed the guard on my left agains the wall and head butted the one on my right. I kicked Benny down. I jumped up and moved my cuffed hands from behind me to in front of me. I grinned as I looked down at the soldiers on the ground.