7 - Patched up

I smiled back at Sam and winked at Dean

I had won.

Sam stood back up and we both help his brother back up. "Can you keep your hand on that baby." I asked dean as I took his free arm around shoulder, helping him stay up. "Yeah." He said as he breathed in and out, closing his eyes for a second and moving them. We both started walking towards the edge of the forest.
I could feel Sam's eyes on me. "Sam, I can handle this. You know why you need to stay back we can't have too much of a suspicion." I said and looked over my shoulder back at him. He just nodded in response and looked down. He looked defeated and lost.

They care about each other.

I looked back over at Dean who took a quick glance back at me. "So where's the horse..?" "Just down here." I said and looked at the scene in front of us.

~ Time skip to Lilith's cabin ~

"So this is your place..?" He asked as I got off the horse and tied it. "Yeah. Home sweet home." I said looking up at him as he looked at the cabin. It wasn't the greatest thing but it had a roof, and a place to crash. I watched as he tried to get of the horse and shook my head. "Give me your hand." I said looking at him dead in the eyes reaching out my hand towards him. He rolled his eyes and took my hand. "Take it easy there." I said holding him up after looking like his legs were giving out.

I helped him inside the cabin, kicking the door open and leading him over to a chair by the fireplace. I started up the fire and then went to the kitchen to grab a few things to stitch up the wound. Then walked back over Dean at the table.

"Whiskey..?" Dean questions as he looked at the bottle I was holding. "Don't question the methods." I said pulling up another chair and facing him. I took a good look at him as the light of the fire flickering illuminated his features.

Still looked stunning even beat up..

I took of a vest top that he was wearing and instantly saw a red circle of blood on right shoulder. I grabbed the knife from beside me on the table and cut his shirt by the wound. I looked at the wound and back up at him. He looked back at me dead in the eyes. I winked and looked away from him.

Grabbing a towel and dipping it in water. I gently dabbed at the wound. He hissed, groaned and winced. As the water came in contact with it. "Don't be a baby." He just rolled his eyes and the looked at the fire. As I poured some of the whiskey on the towel and rubbed it over gently like the water to numb the wound and help it.

"Alrighty do you need to hold my hand, your majesty." I said as I grabbed the needle and thread on the table. With that remark he quickly focused back on me. "No." "Suit yourself." Was all I said and then started weaving the thread through the wound with the needle. He winced at first and then stopped.

Oh someone's now just being a tuff guy huh..?

"So do you do this all time time." Dean said breaking the silence. I chuckled at the comment, "Sometimes, most times I'm lucky though." I responded giving him a quick glance and staring into those green emerald orbs of his.

His eyes..

I looked back at the wound when he looked back at me.

Why are we so shy
We should have the upper hand here
Why..am I getting soft...

"There anddd," I trailed off as I grabbed the whiskey covered towel again and wiped it over the wound. "Your all set charming." "It's Dean. You know?" "I know I just like annoying you by calling you that. It's your title anyway." I winked at him and got up from where I was sitting.

Taking the items beside on the table and leaving the whiskey back. I missed him rolling his eyes and butting on a bitch faced look. I then turned back and looked at him from a distance.

Someone deserves to know if I end up dying right..
Fuck it.

"My names Lilith Stone..."