13 - Special someone

- Deans pov -

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes because of the sun light shining down on me throughout my balcony doors. As I sat up I heard a knock on my door. Whoever was behind the door kept on knocking. I sighed as I got up and threw on my rope and went to open the door.

She usually doesn't come by...

I thought as I looked directly at Rowena. She looked me up and down and smirked slightly. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want." I said annoyed. "Your parents want you to get ready to go have breakfast with them in the grand hall." She said. "Is that it?" I asked as I gave her a look. "Yes" she said and with that I shut the door on her.

Even if she's been working at the castle since I was little. She still gives off these creepy vibes.

I shook my head to myself and focused on changing into something simple. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look pretty good. I said as I popped the collar of my shirt and smirked. That's when I heard a knock on the door.

Must be Charlie

I went to my door and opened it. I was right Charlie was there most likely to escort me to family breakfast. I stepped out of my room and shut the door behind me. Then we both started walking side by side to the main dining room.

"So did you get any sleep last night or where you-" "I slept perfectly fine last night." I shouted slightly. Some of the maids and guards walking by looked at the two of us then quickly darted there eyes away.

Smooth as always Dean.

I started to walk faster towards the room not really wanting to deal with Charlie right now. "Your highness!" I heard her say as she started jogging to catch up to me. After a bit I slowed down and she ended up catching up. Just as we reached the dining room.

She gave me a look as the guards opened the door. I looked back at her before they shit the doors and just smiled. Then I turned around and focused on my parents and Sam. It had been forever since we had a family breakfast. Usually it was just in our rooms or with one parent. I brushed off my thoughts as I went and sat down at my usual spot across from Sam.

The food was brought out shortly after that and we all started to dig in. We had normal family conversation surprisingly even shared a few laughs that died quickly. Then finally he brought up the million dollar question that I was dreading.

"So have you found that special someone yet." He said and I could tell that my fathers gaze was on me. I just froze, sam held back a laugh because I had dropped eggs of my fork.

I shot sam a look who just smiled back. Mom shot both sam and dad a look too. She was about to say something but I beat her to it. "It's okay mom.. and yes I think I have." I said as I finally looked at my father in the eyes. He smiled a little at me and then looked at mom.

She was going to kill me..

After that silence came over the room and we finished up our food. "How about you boys train and look over some of the trainings today." Dad asked Sam and I before leaving the room. I nodded back at him and left, Sam followed behind me.

I punched him once the doors to the dining room was shut. "I'm going to kick your ass." I said as I walked towards my room "Yeah right!" Sam shouted back, I looked back at him before he was out of sight and "don't get lost in a book again!" I shouted at him when he was out of sight. I started to walk back to my room.

Finally getting back to my room again I shit the door behind me and sighed. The thought of the question that was brought up during breakfast crossed my mind and so did fears come with it.

What happened if they wanted to meet her
The ball.. and inviting her..

What did she even mean by see you soon
What see you soon in hell

I ran a hair through my hair and down my face. I tried to kick my thoughts on the back burner, grabbing my sword and headed out of my room. I headed in the direction towards the training areas for the knights and guards.

I grinned as I saw Sam talking to Charlie. He had beat me here. "Aw, look someone didn't get stuck in a book like last time" I said as I walked up to them. "Yeah looks like someone has a crush." I shot him a look and instantly knew what he was hinting at. "Deans got a lover. Deans got a lover." Charlie chimed in. "Can you two cut it out!" I said through gritted teeth as guards walked past us and gave us looks. Charlie just continued in a quieter tone and Sam joined in.

Children.

I rolled my eyes as I walked away from them and watched over some groups sword fighting. Now and again I would give Sam and Charlie a look back. Even after I left they where still talking to each other.

What were they planning.

Curiosity got the better of me and I walked over to them. "What are you two talking about still. Shouldn't you both be doing something..? What are you planning." I looked from one to the other. Looking for clues to see what they were talking about. "Just the fact that you should invite her to the ball but we both are placing a bet that you would chicken out or not in telling her." Charlie said and smiled. "Well I did!" I shot back before Sam or she could say some stupid comment. "Well what did she say..?" Sam said I gave him a look.

"Really?!? She's a criminal for crying out loud. She said she rather die then go." I said memories of our conversation last night flooded back into my mind.  "Who knows she might come around Prince." Char said and winked before leaving. I gave her a look and she just smiled back just like this morning. Sam patted me on the back and then walked off to some new requirements. I was once alone again left there to my thoughts. As I walked around the trainings grounds outside again. The only thoughts running through my head where about her.