Chapter 33-k_thax

Start from the beginning

Julian: *gives her the robe* Is that a threat?

Jade: Maybe. Now hurry up, you have 45 minutes so we can eat breakfast.

Julian: I can take half of the time you did.

He went into the bathroom and I heard the shower run for nine minutes and in one minute, litterally, he came out, dressed. Water drizzled onto his light brownish blondish hair, making it curl into cute spiral curls. He reminded me of Corbin Blue right now.

Jade: That was quick.

Julian: Told ya. Now let's get some food before I die.

Jade: I don't know what I'm gonna wear. This could take a while.

Julian: How about you put on this orange shirt with green skinny jeans?

Jade: As my GBF, you're suposed to have fashion sense. For starters, orange and green don't look good together, or in a courtroom, and secondly, I have to look professional, not like a cheep hooker...like my mother...

Julian: Ok, how about this pink dress with this black blazer and pink heels?

Jade: Thank you! You're finally living up to my standards as my GBF!

Julian: As for you, you're not Beyonce, so you're not living up to my standards as my straight best friend.

Jade: I'm better than Beyonce in many different ways.

Julian: How?

Jade: For one, I'm treating you to breakfast. Will Beyonce take you to breakfast?...I thought so...

Julian: And the best friend of the year goes to Jade!

Jade: Exactly. Now get my purse and my phone and we can go.

As he was putting my phone in my purse, I finished getting dressed. I slipped on my heels and got my purse, and left out of the hotel with Julian.

Kay's P.O.V.

Day two of court...

Day two of misery...

Day two of the worst day ever...

I had no idea where my father was and he wasn't answering his phone. We had to be in the court room in an hour, and I have no trace of him. I was extremely pissed at that point, so I decided to just grab a granola bar and a water bottle and leave instead going to breakfast with my father.

I was walking through the door when my father jumped out of his car after he parked and ran into the house.

Kay: You have half an hour!

He continued to run to get ready with little time that he had left. He rushed back down in 35 minutes and ran to the car. We had to speed to try to make it on time.

We rushed into the room, and saw my mother and some guy sitting next to her. I shook my head and palmed my forehead. Isn't this a coincidence?

Judge: Isn't it ironic that yesterday, Jade didn't show, but today, you're late? It's funny how the tables turned, isn't it?

Connor: Let's get this over with.

Judge: Alrighty. What's the reason for the divorce? You two were like the perfect power couple. I assume that this "Julian" character is the reason.

The Judge looked over at the man my mom was sitting with. He looked sexy to be honest, and if that's my mom's new boyfriend, she did good at picking a cute one. The name "Julian" does sound familiar though. I just can't think of any connections with the name at the moment.