Chapter 47-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

Kay: Ok, get off of me! I can't breathe!

My mom, dad and brother were all trying to kill me with their hugs.

Jade: Are you alright?! Did he touch you?! I'm making sure he gets the death penalty!

Kay: Mom, I'm ok, I'm just a little shaken up. Are you alright? You look kind of pale.

Jade: I'm fine I just have to go find that fucker and kill him!

Connor: Calm down, he's going to jail for sure.

Ray: Turn on the TV, hurry up!

I reached for my remote and turned on the tv with the news comming on. All I saw was Ej holding a gun, and then the trigger was pulled, making him fall, or jump, then being shot multiple times. I quickly looked out the window to see him still falling. Everyone looked too and cringed at the sight of his body hitting the hard cement. I wanted to throw up as I saw him being split into two by a friggin car!

Jade's P.O.V.

Jade: Dear god...

I started to hyperventale as I saw his scattered remains everywhere. It made me sick to my stomach, litterally.

Jade: I'm not- I just can't right now-

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Every time I thought I was done, more and more kept comming up until Connor and Lauren walked in.

Lauren: You ok?

Jade: I'm...um...I think I'm ok, but-

I threw up again. She carefully pushed my hair out of my face and put the curls in a ponytail. Connor rubbed my back for support, but I still felt terrible inside.

Connor: Give me a second.

He walked out, feeling light headed I guess. I dropped to the ground in tears, but I had no idea why I was crying.

Lauren: Don't cry. Take deep breaths and count to ten.

Jade: I can't!

Lauren: Why not? You have to calm down, must I remind you that it's your birthday?

Jade: It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to.

Lauren: Ok, that's reasonable. Just let me know why you're stressed at the moment, please?

Jade: I have no idea...I just know I'm late...

Lauren: You're not helping, late for what?

Jade: You know what I'm talking about!

Lauren sat and thought for a second before she got an 'ah-ha' face.

Lauren: You think you're-

Jade: Shhh! I don't know. Now would not be the perfect time for a baby.

Lauren: Well, how do you know for sure? When was the last time you two...you know...

Jade: Like three days ago.

Lauren: And when are you supposed to "start"?

Jade: Um...four days ago...wait...four days ago?! Oh god!

Lauren: You sound pregnant to me. Just wait a few more days and we'll make an appointment. I know the perfect clinic. You see I used to date this girl, and-

Jade: I do not want to hear about it right now. Let's just go back out there.

I splashed cold water on my face and walked back into the room after taking a deep breath and putting on a fake smile. My smile vanished when I saw Craig Crappin, or whatever the hell that irritating kid's last name is.