Chapter 5-k_thax

Kayla's P.O V

I was the first to walk in the house. It was huge. I didn't bother to look at anything, because I ran upstairs to claim my room.

I needed a room with a shower, because now, I had more barf on me than Kelly has in her hair. (Actually, Kelly has more.) I saw four doors. I felt like one of the game show contestants, and I had to choose a door. Just before I was about to pick, Roc called everyone to the living room.

Roc: Here's something you should know. There's 4 floors; The man cave, The main floor, and our bedrooms are on the the third and fourth floors. Theres four bedrooms per floor; 2 guys and 2 girls. I don't care who gets what room, but I get first dibs.

Roc ran upstairs, ans we all ran behind him. I decided I wanted the room on the third floor. I climbed the next stairs, and saw four more doors. There was a light blue door, so I opened it, and it was beautiful. Pink, blue, and white covered the room, and the bed looked so fluffy. I saw how big the closet was, and fell in love with it. I also had a bathroom in my room, so I wouldn't have to share one. I dropped my bag, and took a greatly neaded shower.

I washed my hair, and it got curly, so I left it how it was, and walked out. All my stuff had been in my room, and I saw Ej coming in with the rest of my stuff.

Kayla: Thanks Ej.

Ej: No problem. You know, you're pretty, and your hair make you look a thousand times prettier.

I blushed, and started to unpack. I didn't know he felt that way.

Kayla: Well, thank you. I always hated how curly my hair.

Ej: Nah, it's beautiful. You're beautiful overall. Didn't Prince ever tell you that enough?

I though about it, and he didn't. Whenever he was drunk, he used to call me names, and get aggressive. Just thinking about it brought back the hurtful memories. One tear rolled down my cheek, and I sat on my bed.

Kayla: No, he didn't...

He sat next to me, and pulled me onto his lap. He wiped the oncoming tears away.

Ej: If you were my girl, I would tell you that everyday. I would never hurt you or put you down like Prince did.

I'm starting to wish I was with Ej instead of Princeton.(awww~nia) I laid my head on his shoulder, and he rocked me back and forth. I started to drift to sleep, untill I heard him mumble three words:

Ej: I love you...

Now, I think I'm falling for Ej...

Hey. Should Kay be with Prince, or Ej? Who ever she chooses, they might betray her in the end. Keep that in mind. I love you all, bye.     ~K_Thax