Chapter 28-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

Kay: Nia, open up.

I knocked on the door and she slowly opened the door.

Kay: Are you ok? You're acting different.

Nia: I'm fine, but one thing...

We sat on her bed. She didn't look at me, instead, she played with her hands.

Kay: What's wrong?! Something is obviously bothering you.

Nia: Ok. I have to tell you what happened, because I'm dying with guilt!

Kay: Just tell me already!

Nia: *mumbles* Ej and I...- I'm pregnant!

Kay: What?! Is this what you felt guilty about?! I thought it was something worse than that. I thought you slept with Ej or Prince, or did something stupid like that.

Nia: *fake laughs* Haha, no, I would never.

Kay: You better not have. I would have gone crazy if my best friend slept with my boyfriend or baby's father.

Nia: I know, that would have been horrible.

Kay: Ok, enough of that stuff, lets watch Netflix.

I pulled out my phone and looked for a good movie to watch.

Kay: (I'm about to make up a name of a movie so if it's a real movir, oh well.) Let's watch Betrayal. It's about a girls bestfriend who sleeps with her boyfriend.

Nia: Kay, I'm sorry, I just can't!

She started to cry and pushed me out of the room. I looked around, puzzled.

I walked back down the stairs, and my mother was sitting in the kitchen, talking to Prince and Ray.

Ray: So, what happened to Nia?

Kay: She's pregnant.

Mom/Ray/Prince: Oh no...

Mom: Anyway, I have to leave to my mother's house. Let's go. Bye Jacob.

Prince: Bye Mrs.Smith.

We walked out of the door, and into her car.

Ray: What have you found out about your father so far?

Mom: Nothing, other that I'm his only child.

We arrived at Amy's house once again and walked up to her front door.

The door opened, but Amy looked different. Her house looked different too. Amy smiled a genuine smile, but her teeth were yellow and decayed from all of the alcohol she'd been drinking.

Amy: Jade, come in.

We walked into the house, and the had new furniture, a clean house, and different pictures hanging on the wall.

Amy: I cleaned the place up a bit and poured out all of my alcohol and threw out my cigarettes, because I just got some devastating news-

Jade: Mother, I came here to get information about my father.

Amy: Oh, um, I called, and he agreed to meet you at the coffee shop down the street. But um, come here.

Amy pulled my mother into the hall again. A few seconds layer, my mother walked out and we all got into the car again.

Jade's P.O.V.

My mother pulled me into the hall and took my hand.

Amy: Jade, I'm so sorry that-