A Perfect Life

Naveen's POV

I flip the covers off of Sera and saw her body slowly change. The spell's doing it's purpose right.

Her body is supposed to change back into the time when she wasn't pregnant yet.

Her stomach was smaller. I suppose her internal organs repaired themselves and I'm talking about her uterus.
Her breasts weren't swollen anymore and her nipples were lighter in color. I waited for a whole minute for the spell to finish it's works and checked her body.

I need her to be as untouched and pure as a fresh flower.

And I wanted her to be one.

As virgin as I sound. My standards were all surpassed by her and her only but the only thing keeping between me and a life wih her was her mate and damn pups.

But now...

I chuckled to myself.

I'm finally able to have that life with her.

I continue to check her body, looking for possible scratches or injuries that were in need of healing. None. She has stretch marks? Beautiful. Now, time for her insides. I casted a spell to check her internals and her I separated her legs and inserted a finger...well I tried to insert one. She was so tight and she tightened around my finger that I almost thought it could get stuck in there but I managed to get it out because she was starting to get wet.

Well the spell worked wonders.

She's now as innocent and as pure as a flower that I knew she would be.

And I'll be the only one who could take that innocence from her.

I went in bed and cuddled her in her sleep. She's sleeping so peacefully. I run my hands all over her body, feeling every curve and and every inch of her skin. So soft, so smooth...so innocent.

I'm starting to feel obsessed with her. Possessive of course but I do not see her as a material like every guy in existence would but I see her as an equal. So perfect.

Mine.

Only mine.

I kiss her forehead as I also drifted to sleep.

After she wakes up she'll forget about anything connected with her past. She'll only remember me and Mady and nothing else. She'll forget about the attacks, the labor, the dead children. She'll be so happy that she has a new perfect life and I'm gonna make sure of that.

Everything's gonna be fucking perfect.

I wake up to Sera moving around like she was in a nightmare. I try to shake her awake.

_________________________

Sera's POV

"Who are you?" I ask as the shadow figure stood before me.

"Just someone you loved...now it's good bye." The shadow started to take form into a wolf and it's eyes were starting to flow in a purple hue.

"Sera. Wake up"

I sat up straight. What was that dream about?

"Sera, it's alright. It's just a dream." I looked at Naveen and hugged him.

I feel so brand new for some reason.

"Naveen...uhm...nevermind" I wanted to ask about the dream but the problem is...I don't remember it anymore.

"What is it, darling?" Naveen asked as he kissed my forehead. "You can tell me anything"

I shook my head and smiled. "I was about to ask you about a dream but I already forgot about it. I'm sorry you had to wake me up."