Choice

Quick question dear reader =3. Please pick between

Neko or Fox man/kitsune

Thank you have a good read;-;/
__________________________

I woke up in the same room, same bed. I sat up and rubbed the side of my head and my eyes widened as i remembered what happened because I passed out.

I went near the mirror near one of the doors and looked at my neck and sigh in defeat and sat on the bed.

The crescent moon looks lovely

My wolf purred.

I don't understand. Why could he also be my mate?

I rejected the delusional mate bond, Sera

Delusional?

Please choose your mate wisely. The coward or the warrior.

I wish I could say something sassy back...like what the main characters in the books I've read. The characters who were first and had strong personalities.

I look back at the mirror and saw a weak and pathetic excuse of a white wolf.

A tear ran down my cheek. I chuckled lightly.

"I'm so pathetic...aren't I"

"No you're not"

I didn't even bother to look at him...

"I don't even know your name and yet you already marked me and completed the mating process."

He sat next to me and hugged me. I just started to cry.

"I'm so weak. I'm such a coward. Im so stupid. Why am I still breathing?"

I said quietly as I sobbed against his muscular chest.

"Shhh Sera...my name is Maximus Wolfe. You can call me Max. I'm deeply sorry to what I did before and I really want to start over." I looked up at him, his green eyes dilated.

He wiped my tears away. "Max...do you...love me?" I asked looking down at my hands.

He had a finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"More than the sun's desire to reach for the moon." He kissed my forehead.

"I, Sera Kingsley, accept you Maximus Wolfe as my mate."  And wih that I felt a really heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders and I felt happier.

I feel...very happy.

I looked at Max as he looked surprised my my sudden mood change and I kissed him. He was surprised but he caught on and kissed me back.

"Are you ok now, love?" He said with a smile. I nodded.

"I need to ask you a little favor...mate" I could hear his wolf purr and he gave me an amused look.

"Oh? Anything for the love of my life"

_______________________________

We went back to the BlueMoon pack and with me was Max who's wearing a mask and I made him wear a lot of perfume to mask his scent.

I went pass the guards as I shoot them a look and made them set aside with no questions being asked.

We went inside the pack house and no one was in sight.

And cliche enough I heard whispers.

I went to Jay's room and planted my ears on the door.

"What do you mean you can't find her? I need to breed for a strong blood line! This is for the future of our pack! I'll not let that blasted toxin that made this delusional mate pull work!" I heard Jay screamed as I heard furniture being thrown.

I looked at Max and I gave him a nod. This is it.

I softly knock on the door.

"WHAT!" Jay's voice boomed.

"Jay...it's me...Sera" I heard him running towards the door and he pulled it open wide.

Jay looked super stressed out and...crazy.

"Sera! I was worried sick!" He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"I Sera Kingsley reject you, Jay Walker, as a mate"

then I felt something being snapped. Like there was a really thin thread being snipped and I felt a maye bond grew stronger...it was with Max. I looked at him and I grinned at him.

I hugged him tight and inhaled his addicting vanilla scent.

"Mate...mate mate mate mate mate mate" I muttered under my breath over and over again as he hugged me back.

I looked back at Jay and saw him lying on the floor.

"Y-you snapped my heart string" he said as he clenched his chest.

"Wh-what? Quit playing Jay. I heard everything. Don't be so overly dramatic and stand up. You don't even deserve to live for what you did to me!" I said as I stood before him.

"I-it c-costed me a h-heart s-string to m-make t-that po-tion. I need your alpha blood." Be shifted into his brown wolf and lunged at me.

I was pinned to the ground but a large wolf of Midnight knocked him away from me...Max.

I was supposed to stop him before he goes to far...but I heard a loud snap.

I gasped.

"M-max?"

He turned around and his purple eyes were glaring at me.

"Max...it's fine now. I'm fine...look! See" I pointed and patted myself to show him I had no injuries but it didn't change his mind.

He shifted back to his human form in all his naked glory and hand chopped my neck...

as I feel myself pass out I muttered "what the fuck" under my breath as I feel myself being carried away.