Sorry

"Na.." The man stopped me immediately from saying his name by palming my mouth, while he grinned at me.

"Found you" He faintly said as he pushed me to the ground making a huge thud. Still not letting my mouth go.

I tried to talk with a confused look on my face but Natsu's hand is still covering my lips. I struggled to fight back but Natsu caught my left hand and smiled childishly.

He began sniffing my intoxicating scent and it made him more arouse. I swear I could feel something hard that is bumping my right thigh.

Natsu then let go of my mouth then his hand trailed downward, caressing my curvaceous body.

I immediately covered my private parts, my face all flushed and small tears start falling from my eyes. Natsu just stared at my luscious lips in awe.

"Natsu wha... what are you doing?!" I shouted in anger

"You belong to me, Lucy and I'll be taking all of you" These words shocked me. My heart fluttered at some point but I could still feel that there is something wrong.

This is not Natsu, yes he is dense but he wouldn't do this to his nakama. I do love Natsu but I still feel that this is wrong.

"Natsu.." I whimpered while holding the salamanders left cheek. "Why are you doing this?" With my worried expression tears kept rolling down my cheeks

As I was about to say something again, Natsu stopped me by kissing my lips passionately, leaving me shocked but his lips was hot and it made me want to kiss him back but I fought the thought.

His grip on me shoulders began to tighten, making me yelp a little from the pain. Natsu began giving me butterfly kisses on her collarbone.

I tried my best to stop my pleasured moans, I began pulling his pink hair with both of my hands making him groan, and he bit my skin on top of my left breast leaving a small bruise.

Tired from teasing me, he decided that it is now time for him to claim and brand me as his. He spread my legs apart. I can't find the right words to tell him to stop.

I closed my eyes hoping that this was all a dream. Natsu aligned his dick to my pussy. He then slowly put his head in which made me gasp in shock.

I tried to cross my legs but Natsu's grip on my thighs was strong, I sat up but I couldn't as my arms are failing to push myself upward.

"NATSU PLEASE STOP!" I screamed but Natsu ignored me and trusted his huge and hot dick inside of my virgin pussy as I cried hard.

I could feel my hymen being torn apart, my tears endlessly fall from her deep brown eyes while whimpering.

Natsu can clearly see blood flowing out from my opening but he didn't mind as he continued on banging my fast not caring about my feelings.

He held on to my waist tightly as he continued on thrusting inside me, making me hiss and growl like a wild animal. I was crying and shouting none stop as I could feel the unbearable pain. I then slapped Natsu's face with my effort to make him stop but it only made him angered and so he punched my stomach knocking me out. Salamander placed my body to the bed. He kissed my stomach which he punched earlier kissing it with more passion as if saying sorry.