Flashback

[Time: 6:00 in the evening]

I woke up and looked at the clock just beside the messy bed, realizing that I had fallen asleep that long and I didn't have the chance to go to the guild I sat up immediately and think things through about yesterday.

I tried to remember what happen but I failed for all I remembered was pleasure mixed with pain and tears.

I turned my head and found a half naked Natsu Dragneel snoring. I tried to stand up but his left thigh was laid before me, I simply sighed.

I removed the green blanket that covers my body, making me realize that I'm naked.

I looked around for my clothes but found them on the floor all torn into pieces even my favorite underwear looks like it has been chewed by a wild dog.

I released another sigh in depression and finally thought about my celestial keys. Seconds after, I remembered that I accidentally left them in the guild.

I felt so stupid leaving behind all of my keys. Suddenly something got in my mind and looked at the bed where I'm sitting on, I felt relaxed as I saw that there is no blood assuring myself that I still have my chastity.

I quickly went towards the bathroom, locking the door.

I turned the faucet on for her bath tub and turned the switch to make it warm. I proceeded to the mirror to look at my face.

My eyes widened as I saw my face in the mirror, I touched my bruised and dried lips, my tears suddenly rolled down from my cheeks.

I looked at my neck and clearly saw a small bite mark along with a small bruise. My wrists are half swollen and have hand marks on them.

I began to feel fear again and I instantly remembered how Natsu pinned me against the floor.

I began to ponder deeply, trying to remember everything. Suddenly I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

I turned off the faucet and opened the door. My eyes widened as I saw the monster already awake from his slumber.