Dream

I woke up and thought that everything was just a bad dream that Natsu became a monster and suddenly raped me but when I gazed upward, it wasn't a dream it was a fucking reality I began to scream in horror and only Natsu's lips could stop my wailing.

"Shhh" He hushed my lips, smiling at me and instead of making me feel comfortable it only made me horrified, as I can only see Natsu as an evil monster ready to devour me once again.

Salamander started to get inside me again and began to thrust deep inside of my swollen pussy letting his head kiss my womb. I moaned and it made Natsu more arouse.

"So deep.." I faintly said as tears started to fall again "I'm being rape by ahh" His thrust made me stop a little "Monster" I continued.

Natsu pulled me upward in a sitting position making me sit on his lap, he started to force my hips to move as he moaned in pleasure.

I pushed Natsu with all my might but Natsu was just too strong for me to fight. "Na ahh... No!... Stop!" Was all I could say but the lustful dragon slayer ignored my pleading and continued till his satisfied

His thrusting stopped at the moment, pushing me backward placing himself on top of my body, he then raised my right leg and began to thrust in again and again.

I was horrified and scared at the same time and all I could do is cry and plead. I couldn't fight back, my mind is going blank

"Nahh, ahhh O yame kudasai (please stop)!" I screeched as he raised my other leg up, giving him more access.

"I'm.. Natsu! I'm Cumming!" I shouted along with my moans as I crossed my legs locking Natsu in while my long blue nails dug deep on his bare back skin.

He on the other hand hugged me tightly as he shoot long ropes of cum deep inside of my womb. The two of us began panting simultaneously. Moments after, me and Natsu drifted off to a deep slumber from exhaustion not moving an inch from our position.