Sex And Breakfast - Part 1

"Hmm..." Waking up just beside Natsu in the bed isn't new, pretty much like deja vu. His snores are so loud that it woke me up. I decided to get up.

I washed myself especially down there and left. I decided to wear my old piece of clothing since my new one has been torn to pieces by a monster.

After getting dressed and tying up my hair, the usual half ponytail to the side my stomach have gone growling loud just like Acnologia's roar back in Tenrou island.

"How long have I been skipping food?" I asked myself as I look at the ceiling. Hmn, I haven't eaten for two days straight. Right I have to make breakfast and eat fast before the pink monster wake up and ravage me ones more.

I shake off my head and went straight to the kitchen fast.

The kitchen is still neat and tidy just like how I left it last time, unfortunately my room and the bathroom are left all messed up as if a tornado struck in.

I took my apron under the kitchen closet and began cooking at first I thought of making bacon and eggs as soon as I finished cooking them I felt like wanting to eat pancakes and so I made one.

I thought to myself that I would simply eat a light breakfast but as I look at the kitchen table it was full. One huge bowl of bacon, one huge plate of sunny side up eggs, and one huge plate of 40-50 pieces of pancakes. Seriously, am I that hungry?

I took out the lemon juice I made last week out of the fridge and place it on the table together with two cups, am I thinking of eating breakfast with him? I pondered myself for awhile and decided to eat already as my stomach wouldn't stop growling at me. As I sat there motionlessly I just couldn't find myself to eat the food already, I just couldn't move.

[Continuation]

(Porlyusica: When the mating season is over, they finally regained their selves back to normal they would slightly and temporarily forget what they have done)

I stood up and decided to go back in the kitchen and make some hot dogs. As I was putting on my apron I felt him behind me, glancing at me.

I could feel his heat 5 steps behind me. I feel terrified. My hands began to shake, my knees are about to fall, I could feel my cold sweat and tears falling. I felt my heart skip a beat and I wanted to shout but there's no voice coming out of my mouth.

Oh GOD please please save me, I can't resist anymore, and I don't have the energy to fight back. I'm scared his right behind me ready to devour me whole

"Lucy?"

I averted my eyes to him, shock of what I just heard. He called my name like what Natsu would usually do. I turned around and started to stare at him with my mouth half open.

He's half naked with his pants on and his abs showing off. I dropped my apron as I saw him smiling at me, those sweet and childish smile that I haven't seen for the past few days. I broke into tears and saw him frowning already.

"Lucy? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked as he stepped forward

That step suddenly snapped me, as if seeing that monster again, I yelp and began to hold my head on both sides. His expression turned into a confuse state and he immediately went over me with a blink of an eye. He reached to me wanting to touch me and I instinctively avoid his warm hands and moved far away from him.

"Lucy..." His eyes sharpened and he clenched his fists. "Did I do that... to you?"

His angry, he is totally angry. What do I do?, I should've let him touch me. Why did I avoid his hands? Now his angry at me, his gonna punish me, his gonna ravage me again! No I don't like that! No... I don't want to feel it again, when will this end? I'm scared, I'm really really scared! Mama.

Suddenly Natsu gripped on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Lucy, Answer me, did I do that to you?" He sounded so serious, he looks so serious and I just bit my lower lip till they bleed. I tried to avoid his face by facing the side but his right hand stop me. I shut my eyes praying that all of this is just a dream.

He turned me around so suddenly that I open my eyes wide in shock, now I'm facing the stove and his facing my back. My spine began to shiver as I feel his hands go up and down my back. I turned my face over to look at what he is doing and suddenly he clutches my top and tore it apart.

Oh no, is he gonna rape me again?!

"Lucy, your... covered in bruises" I turned around to face him when he slightly blushes. Seeing his expression I remembered that I'm topless. I turned around again and immediately covered my chest.

"Lucy, I did it, right? I'm the one who gave you those bruises." His words were warm and filled with guilt. Does this mean that he didn't remember anything?

"N.." I tried to say something but I can't as if something is stopping me from talking... fear?

I felt warm hands holding my shoulders gently and it made me calm. I felt his soft warm lips touching my wounds... wait... what?!

"Kyahh! Natsu! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted feeling relief and shock all of a sudden

"But Lucy, Mira said that I should kiss your bruises so that it would heal faster." Natsu argued. "And, after all it's my way of saying sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you Lucy" He pouted and continued on kissing my wounds.

"Done, now let me see your front!" He turned me around smiling like usual and I immediately covered my bare breasts.

"Look, you even have wounds right beside your lips"

"Natsu..." I said faintly as he looked at me with a very shy face.

"You know... I can't remember a thing about what happened and I'm sorry for hurting you" he stared at the ground while still holding my shoulders. I looked at him and clearly saw his tears rolling down his cheeks. His crying, Natsu Dragneel is crying!

"Umn... Natsu I..."

"Even though I promise not to let you get hurt, I... " I hold his face and wiped his tears "I love you Lucy"

I couldn't believe it. He loves me... hearing those three words from him, I able. Again our stomachs growled but much louder and much more annoying.

"Let's eat breakfast" I smiled at him, expecting a nod from the pink headed one but he carried me like what kidnappers carry their victims and place me on top of the table.

"Let's continue while eating." He said briefly

"What?" I was shock at his sudden decision, to do two things at ones, that's Natsu for you alright.