Drunk

[10:00 pm]

I simply wasted my time in a bar in the outskirts of Magnolia. Chuging down booze as if I was Cana.

I felt so down in the dumps I didn't know what to do. I felt like my whole world is shattering before my eyes.

Then, some random boy approached me. "Hey there, baby. Why are you all alone?" The male caressed my cheeks, while feeling his beer scented breath brush against my ear.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I slapped his hand before it touched my cheeks, as I distanced myself from him.

"Ooh, a feisty one. I like that." He suddenly grabbed my wrists, seemingly pulling me towards his direction. Causing me to give him a good kick to the balls.

"Why you little-" As he was about to punch me as a counter blow. A other male came in the scene, blocking his fist; he had abtruse hues of darkened blonde across his light blonde hair.

He had a guild insignia, but I couldn't see it properly. Since my vision was blurry due the effects of how much I drunk.

"You don't hurt girls. Are you gay or something?" The mysterious man tossed him across the bar tables. "Trash." He heaved out a soft sigh.

"Come with me." He dragged me along with him, I had no other choice but to pray that his guy isn't a perverted sicko like that guy from earlier.

He brought me to the hills of Magnolia, where the whole city could be seen. The city lights were like lost stars lighting up the dark night. I was completely mesmerized by the view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He said while taking a good look at the view.

"Thank for saving me, I owe you my lif-" I cut my sentence, as I realized who was the person who saved me. "S-Sting Eucliffe." I whimpered softly.

"Why did you save me?" I pouted out.

"I thought you were just a random damsel in distress. Don't get the wrong idea, blondie." Sting adverted his gaze towards my flushed face.

"You're blonde too, ya' know." I poked his forehead, trying to hide my emotions.

"Anyway, what are you doing there this late at night, blondie?" His eyes didn't move an inch, he was just staring at my sad expression.

"It's a long story." I sheepishly told the blonde. "I've got time." He stated in a serious tone.

They both sat down the damp grass.

"Well you see, Natsu got me pregnant and now he completely forgot everything that has happened between us. So I assumed that the mating season for dragons must be over. Then earlier, I saw him with another mage, kissing and cuddling. To top it all of, he kicked me out of his team, saying that I'm a weakling. " I looked downward, showing my depressed look.

"That dense fool." He growled.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I began to shed my tears, as I ruffled my hair.

"Why don't you join our guild instead?" I could feel his sympathy in his voice.

"I could consider that.." I pondered for a few seconds. "Okay.." I nodded.

"So you're joining our guild?" He asked in a dumb-founded tone.

"Yes, I'll join Sabertooth." I said clearly with an emotionless expression on my face.

Lethal Passion; ON HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें