Comatose

Sting's POV

I scurried off to the hospital, carrying the unconscious blonde into one of the stretchers in the emergency room. I insisted in staying with Lucy but the nurse drove me off.

I didn't know what to do I was so worried about her, I couldn't help but stare, focusing my gaze towards her from a distance. I had to restrain myself from pushing off those nurses.

But who am I? Who is Lucy for me? I'm not her boyfriend to be so concerned about her. I just met her today, it's not like I fell for her already. She's so-

My thoughts was cut by a punch from a pink-haired dragon slayer, seemingly inraged by what happened.

"Sting!" Natsu huffed in anger, still clenching his fists.

I fell onto the ground due to his punch. "Natsu! What's the big idea?" I shouted.

"Where's Lucy, huh?! Lisanna said that you took her with you!" He tried to punched me, but this time I blocked his attack.

"Are you stupid? Don't blame me on shit that I didn't do, your bitchy girlfriend lied, dumbass!" I stood up, and retaliated with a punch of my own, much stronger than his.

"Lisanna wouldn't lie. Don't bring her into this!" He stated. "She told me that.."

[Flashback]

Natsu saw the white haired mage on the floor, sobbing about something. "Lisanna, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She couldn't speak, she was still crying and gasping slightly.

"Tell me please.." He adverted his gaze towards her. "A Sabertooth member a-attacked me and L-Lucy.." She whimpered.

"Who?!" He felt a shock of anger rush into his veins.

"It was S-Sting Eucliffe.. H-He took Lucy with him, he said that he'll kill h-her.." She sniffed.

"I did everything I could to s-save her but I c-couldn't.." She added.

"It's okay, it's not your fault.." He gave her a tight hug, then he ran off, in search of the blonde haired mage and her kidnaper.

"He's so gullible." She said to herself, as a wide smirk formed on her lips, wiping her fake tears off her slightly flushed cheeks.

[End Of Flashback]

"Believe what you want to believe. You don't need to be here. You caused her enough pain, scumbag." I coldly said, while glaring at him.

As the dense dragon slayer was about to give me an uppercut. A doctor intervined in our fight.

"Are you friends of Lucy Heartfilia?" The doctor asked the both us.

"Yes. Is Lucy alright, doctor?" I stared at her.

"Sadly, the patient is in a comatose. She hit her head badly, but Luckily, the baby is safe. " She smiled saying the last part of the sentence.

"A baby?" I whimpered, trying to remember what blondie told me. Oh, yes I remember. She said that she was pregnant.

"We'll observe on her attentively. Are you the father?"

"N-No I'm just her friend." I was quite hesitant upon saying that.

Seconds after, the other members of Fairy Tail arrived to watch on Lucy. At first they thought that it was my fault why she was in that state. But I calmly explained what actually happened.

Some believed me and some don't. But who am I to force them? I was one of their guild's enemies afterall.

...

Everyone watched over Lucy. They took shifts in watching the Stellar Mage, they really cared about Lucy. Especially Sting, he wouldn't even take a break in watching over her.

But that night, Natsu left. Without anyone knowing.

He denied everything, he just escaped from his responsibilities, and from Lucy.