Bimpe turned to me, "See the way we're talking as if she's in our house."

"That's even true but it's certain that our house will come last."

Bimpe chuckled, "Apparently, but you should still pray for your house na."

I waved my hand before going back to my seat while she followed, "Praying for our house won't amount to anything, it's obvious yellow house would come first, they have the best athletes."

"Abi nah, those people are wicked gan, they didn't share it well."

I pressed my lips together, "Hmm, we picked the house ourselves oo."

She brushed it off, "Is this not boil in your ear?"

My hand went to my left ear, "It's boil oo, it's even giving me headache."

"Sorry."

Just then I sighted Ann sitting at the end of our canopy, after tapping Bimpe, we stood up quietly and walked to her place.

"Here you are," Bimpe clapped.

Ann turned to us and her eyes grew wide, obviously, she was startled.

"You just disappeared then, there's still seat over there, come with us," I proposed.

She shook her head in disagreement. Bimpe smiled before bending down and in a blink of an eye, she dragged her up and walked her to our seat.

After forcing her to sit in our middle, we both turned to her with a crook smile.

Bimpe started, "You don't have to pretend again, you and your cult members know we know everything so, cut the chase."

She tilted her head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know lying wouldn't help you, so, just say the truth," I warned.

She gave a tight-lipped smile, "What truth? And why should I even tell you."

Bimpe clapped, "You're already getting confident oo, I think Xandra did a good job."

Her innocent eyes widened at the mention of Xandra, well, their cult group was named Xandra, Abee had been the one who found out, he'd overheard the senior boys talking about it in the hostel the previous night.

Her lips twitched for some seconds before she stuttered, "What... what... what's Xandra?"

I scoffed, "You're lying and your hypocrisy skill is very low, so, just stop that and come clean?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she made to stand up but Bimpe's voice stopped her.

"If you leave this place, just know, you're gone, I have the video of everything and lest you've forgotten we have the threat letter, now if you don't want your sick mother to hear about this, don't think of standing up."

She swallowed her saliva before sitting well. After some seconds she talked, "What do you want from me?"

I smiled before opening my mouth to talk but the noise coming from the front stopped me, Bimpe and I glanced at each other before  looking over there, we realized it was the last round for the 1800m race.

Quickly, we sprawled to our feet but not without dragging Ann with us.

"If you like run away, you know we'll still get you," Bimpe warned before shouting, I joined the shout after realizing Doyin was leading the race as always.