Meeting My Dad??

Nithya

The car ride was silent. Neither Neeraj nor I spoke anything. I was thinking of the truth Neeraj was talking about and about my Sharma family.

We soon entered a small town. The surroundings of it seemed odd. There were buildings but not a single one resembled of a family residence. There were all men wearing black shirts roaming all over the street. There was huge truck parked at the end of the street and it is being unloaded the huge cargo boxes by the men. As the car moved forward Neeraj reduced the speed and we moved smoothly. On moving I observed a pan shop where there are about four to five people who sat on the bench which was placed out where two of them are smoking while the other two are fixing their guns. The place seemed dead dangerous.

I didn't know why we were there. As the ride was going on I observed many men waving their hands at Neeraj and he in turn nodded his head continuing his drive. Finally the car halted at an old three story building.

"Come..." He said as he unbelted his seat belt, opening the car's door.

I looked around feeling nervous I too did the same. He waited till I got down. As I got down I went and stood behind Neeraj who was talking to one of the guards at the entrance. They are too in black top to bottom and are carrying a heavy guns.

The guard shifted his gaze from Neeraj to me and he saluted me. I blinked my eyes and gave a gentle smile. The door was opened and we entered in.

The inside view of the building surprised me. I expected it too be old dusty but it was neat with minimum furniture and people who too were in black but seemed less dangerous their body language told me that they are literates unlike the ones who are on the outside.

"Surprised by the inside view??" Neeraj asked interrupting my thoughts. I pressed my lips and gave a nod.

"This is Kali Bhai's private den. All the buildings you saw out are his army's quarters filled with weapons and maps. He comes here often. In first floor his head intelligence team works on his activities,collects the info and clears the evidences and sends the instructions to his army of what their next move should be"

After moving from the huge hall filled with systems and people working on it,we took a right turn to a room where there are stairs. Neeraj was greeted by many and he too shook his hands and all of them gave me a known glance. May be they knew about me...

After all I am their Bhabhi.......

Bhabhi - brother's wife ( Bhai's wife or girlfriend)

That thought brought a blush to my face and it also reminded me of HIM....

"What is making my Chotti blush??"

I looked at him ascending the stairs.."nothing..." I lied

We soon reached second floor where there were many rooms and the corridor.

"This floor is finance department. You see all the rooms over there..." He pointed the doors which were closed..." They all have money and files relating to his income and records of history. Only few are allowed to enter this floor."

Again we Ascended through the stairs reaching the third floor.

I couldn't hold my curiosity so I asked him..." But why are we here??" Continuing my pace..

"Hmm...so finally!! I was waiting for this question....and the answer is you will know soon" he said in a composed tone.

We started heading towards a room where there are guards... they saluted him. "This is the most secured and restricted area. Only Shivaay, Mandeep and I are allowed in here. He himself interrogates his Targets here.