His confession

Vaishnavi

I don't know what to do now....,if Shiv really been following me... fine.. that's why I didn't find a job...ok it means that there is no fault in my personal skills...but that's not the point here...why is he following me.....what he has to do with me...also how dare he steal my offer letters......as Shiv I didn't find more clues may be as Kali Bhai I can find any,but how can I retrieve that information ......since Mr.Gupta is his employee its quite natural that he can have about Shiv but from where can I access the info about Kali.???

Obviously I dont want to call him bhai..yuk..after all he is my fiancee....

I stood from there collected the papers closed the box and silently went to my room after locking.

As I reached my room,I slowly opened it not to wakeup Shiv the room was dark...when I entered the lights turned on...,I was confused and when I looked at the bed Shiv was awake sitting on the edge placing his one leg onto the other and his hands on his waist...,"oh Welcome Miss.Vaishnavi....long time no see???"he mocked at me..

I didn't expect that...reminding the papers I have been carrying I tried to hide them by placing the hand back in which I was holding them."I...I was unable to sleep....,so.." standing up nearing me..."so you went to visit Mr.Gupta's locker room???" He completed..

How does he know that.....

Well...I don't know what to say..So I stood there lowering my eyes and fixing my gaze on the floor... suddenly my gaze was cut by a pair of legs and I felt hands on my both shoulders..I lifted my head and my eyes met the familiar figure and from there to his both eyes. The eyes stared at mine and mine his ...he didn't speak..he waited for me to speak and he wanted me to speak what was I doing in the locker room.

"Ok Miss.Vaishnavi as you are not interested to tell me the truth well fine then," his hands slowly went back to my hand which I was hiding,he then held it and started to drag it,I resisted but that didn't stop him,he pulled it and took the papers from my hand forcibly.

He gave a look at all of them releasing me. I took a few steps back and froze there. He lift his head after observing all the papers...and then

"Why did you take them??"

"Why!! And you ask that.. they belong to me...I have total rights to take them and what are they doing here and why they didn't ever reach me??answer me?? Why??What did you think,I will just sit silent and move to anywhere that you took me,never now.... answer me why are you following me and why are spying on me???"

"I don't need to tell you everything.."

"Oh wow....look who's speaking......you are the reason why I didn't ever find a job,you are the reason for my rejections ,you were the reason for spoiling my life,you are the reason why I am away from own family..." Kneeling down bursting into tears I continued..."you have a family Shiv...and if you are away you can even talk to them on phone...ever thought about me Shiv...my feelings...how am I even feeling when I am away from my family for almost two months......why Shiv....tell me,I need answers now...I need everything and I need my family.and I need someone to talk with me Shiv...someone...you are very cold to me...you don't even properly talk to me from that day....ever felt how was I feeling deep down,I apologized for my mistake that day...and when I apologize I mean it Shiv......" Saying I buried my face into my hands so as to control my tears......

There was silence for few minutes neither he spoke nor he made any movement,he stood there . Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders,he lift me up, controlling my tears I stood with his support,he lift my head by placing his hand on my chin and with the other he wiped my tears,I looked into his eyes...

"I am sorry I agree mistake is all mine...I understand how you feel....but you don't know the real truth that is running behind..Vaish...I am sorry for being cold from then...I never felt bad for slapping me..never Vaish.. believe me..but you doubted my character...by the scene that was presented to you morning...I felt bad that I am of course Kali Bhai but for you I am Shiv...your Shiv Vaish....."

There was a gap,my mind repeated the words he told me....

"If my intention was to touch you the why would I even wait for those many days...., Don't you believe me Vaish???, that's why I felt bad...as you didn't even believe me and never gave a chance to explain myself even....and the truth is I can't let anyone harm you..I won't let anyone even thinking of harming you...thats why Iam doing all these Vaish...I want you to be unharmed,I want you to be happy.,I want you to be mine...and I LOVE YOU VAISH....."

He confessed his feelings...I didn't know what to say...say him love you too....well I was not sure still I love him or not......as I was in these thoughts....his hand reached my cheek,he cupped it and slowly he covered the distance between..my heart started to pump in the manner that it may even burst out.,he looked deep into my eyes and he neared even more I shut my eyes and after few seconds I felt a pair of lips touching my cheek..thats it he kissed me...yes...but why was I not protesting,I felt to push him away...but my hands were unable to obey my orders .....shivers ran down my spine and I felt jolts of electric shocks,I froze there and slowly his lips left my cheek and his hands released mine as I was about to open my eyes...he lift me up in his arms...I don't know what was happening....I had no strength to open my eyes......I was slowly placed on the bed..I could feel the soft cushions on my back.. placing me to one side of the bed I opened my eyes slowly I looked at him..he knelt down to the height of the bed and sat to my side...he took my hand into his and started rubbing it...his head moved towards mine and he placed a kiss on my forehead....

I never felt anything like that before...it felt nice I don't know why....It had warmth and moveover it had LOVE,may be thats the reason I was unable to protest him though I felt so....he then looked at me and said

"Listen...I have some important work ,so I have to go to Mumbai.....I will return by day after tomorrow....till then take care...,I know you will feel lone here...but believe me once the task is done...no one can separate you from me....be safe here...only two days...when I return I will tell you everything and I promise ......"

I didn't speak I just gave a look at him...I felt bad..I don't know why...I don't want him to go away from me....

He then stood up taking his bag which he had already packed....he moved towards the door....he then turned back..gave me a warm smile.."Good night Vaish..take care......I will be back soon..." Saying he disappeared....

I have never seen such side of Shiv...he loved me and today he confessed me too...but why am I waiting...say no...no no never can I say that ..means yes...no no I can't even say yes..whats happening to me???

That night I was totally disturbed by his thoughts....the moments that we shared together started to flash again and again and his touch was not leaving my skin..I tumbled sides...but I was unable to sleep......

You... Devil.... disturbing me totally.......and finally I slipped into my sleep may be I found him in my Dreamland..........