Kali!!!

On that day after my work I reached my home with my respected damn escorts that never leave me. To say something I wasn't able to concentrate on the work at all. My mind goes back to the things that I read in the Library. I want answers. Moreover I wanted to know who is the reason behind all of them. I want to know why that man is after dad and why is my dad depicted evil. What's the link in between that man and my dad. Surely he would have defamed my dad for revenge to something in the past. I wanted to know the past. An idea blew up in my mind.

I went to my mom's room to ask her of that. When I reached her room there heard the whispers of my mom. I slowly opened the door to her room which was gently closed and peeked into the room. The whispers were clear then. She was talking to someone on phone.

"Yes, Jai.... I don't know what will happen if Suraj gets to know this.... everything here is under surveillance. I think soon he's gonna find out that I am in touch with you all. yeah yeah... Neeraj and Nithya are fine. " she was close to the window watching through it.

"I can't say anything to Nithya too, Everything is under his control. If I get caught then I don't know what will he happen to Nithya" she said .

Everything is under control..... everything is under surveillance!!!!

"ya this is my phone , Suraj doesn't know of it. Even the mobiles, calls , data Everything is under his control. no You don't call this. There is a phone detector here. May be soon he will know that I was using the mobile phone. "

" Okay Jai..... I will hang up now"saying she immediately took the phone walked back. I moved back to not let her see me. She then placed the mobile in her cupboard in between her clothes. I was blown away.

Phone detection, control, data what the!!!! It means that my phone is too under his control. But why is mom talking to someone so secretly on phone. Who is he and how is he related to mom?? what's the story of mom???

I went there to have answers for my questions but it seemed like many other questions were added to the list. I don't know whom to talk to then. Even my actions are under surveillance. I had to be careful of what I talk and the ways to reaching the truth. But one thing was sure I will reach the truth and that too soon!!! I was determined to.

I went back to my room and was with my thoughts when Rani my maid came panting.

I gave a confused look and got up.

"What's wrong Rani??"

"Nithya didi....." in between her pantings "down....Sir...Sir you come down immediately" she said.

"Yeah let's go" I went down immediately to know what was wrong.

When I went down everyone were present there and there was even a doctor and nurse too. My dad was on the sofa with his legs examined by the doctor and he was screaming in pain. I ran towards my dad and sat beside him.

"What happened, daddy?? what's all this?? how did it happen ??" tears rolled down seeing his condition. I was panicked.

"Sweety,my dear....you came..... nothing dear it's nothi...Ahhh! " he screamed in pain when doctor was in his treatment.

"Slowly doctor...please" I requested watery eyed.

"Sure ma'am" he said continuing his treatment.

"Is he going to be okay , doctor??" I asked.

He bandaged my dad's left leg " See Miss Nithya ji "he got up " Your dad's legs are fractured badly. He will not be able to walk again. There is even a chance of paralysis . I will try my best in treating him soon "he said.