In the underground parking lot, Taeyeon opened the car for Tiffany. After the intense activity they indulged in last night, he decided to send her home for some rest.

But, as his eyes scanned across parking lot, he discovered Mother Hwang hiding in the distance.

Taeyeon lowered his head and patted Tiffany on the shoulder, "It seems, someone has come looking for you."

Tiffany followed Taeyeon's gaze and spotted Mother Hwang in the distance. At first, she wanted to ignore her, but...after giving a sigh, she stepped out of the car and said to Taeyeon, "Go back to work first."

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No need," Tiffany shook her head.

Taeyeon respected her decision. After placing a kiss on her forehead, he said supportively, "Go ahead."

All by herself, Tiffany approached Mother Hwang's car. Mother Hwang originally thought Tiffany didn't see her, so she was a bit awkward as Tiffany approached, "I..."

"Let's get in the car and find somewhere nearby to chat."

Taeyeon watched as the two women drove off and decided to follow behind... After he watched them enter a cafe, he remained in the car and waited patiently.

"Fany ah...he treats you well, doesn't he?" Mother Hwang turned the cup in her hands restlessly.

"I'm now married to Taeyeon and will be a part of the Kim Family for the rest of my life. I will no longer have anything to do with the Hwang Family, you should live your life happily," Tiffany said calmly.

"No...your grandfather is unwell and has made Hwang Na-ri the Acting President. According to her temper, even if you've made your intention clear, she still won't let you off the hook," Mother Hwang suddenly grabbed onto Tiffany's hand.

But, when she realized it was too sudden, she let go again, "I don't have any ulterior motives, I simply want to ask if the Kim Family mind that you are being rumored as a mistress' daughter?"

"Isn't that the truth?"

"It's not..." Mother Hwang denied. "Fany ah, I know you've hated me for many years and refuse to forgive me. But..."

"I've already put everything in the past. I hope Mrs Hwang won't bring this up again in future. What's already happened, can't be fixed."

"Yes...yes...it can't be fixed," Mother Hwang was suddenly in a daze. But after a moment of careful thought, she lifted her head again, "If I can fix it, would you be willing to forgive me?"

Tiffany couldn't pinpoint how she felt, and couldn't determine the level of her hatred, she simply replied, "I don't hate you."

"Fany ah, mother would really like to act like a normal mother and daughter with you. I want to go shopping with your arm hooked around mine," Mother Hwang started crying.

"I don't think that's possible," Tiffany replied straightforwardly.

Seeing Mother Hwang's unhappy state, she clarified, "My identity makes it impossible for me to ever go walking down the street like a normal person. Plus, I am about to start filming a new project and it will take at least 3 months."

"Yes, mother is aware. I simply want to let you know that I am proud of you."

In this moment, Tiffany had not yet understood what Mother Hwang meant, so she didn't give much of a reaction. The only reason she forced herself to meet calmly with the Hwang Family was so that Taeyeon wouldn't worry about her.

In the end, Tiffany didn't really pay too much attention to the rest of their conversation. But, as she left the cafe, she spotted Taeyeon's car parked outside.