11. New Friends & Perrie's Power

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Quick thanks for getting this story 12,000+ reads! Insane. Much love to my 278 amazing fans <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, & fanning <3

P.S: there's a surprise in here for you Genieve a.k.a gurlonfire ;)

+ + + +

~Niall's Point of View~ (oh dang)

It'd been about two weeks and things hadn't gotten any better.

I was just as wary, if not even more, of Harry; Louis grew to despise him more and more as the days went; Perrie and Zayn took it upon themselves to just ignore him as best they could, not wanting to deal with an angry Liam.

Liam...

He acted the complete opposite, what with being the closest to Harry out of all of us. In fact, they act like they've known each other their entire lives, not just sixteen days. He spent every moment possible with him and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I sorta missed my Lili. Whenever I asked if he wanted to do anything, he'd always say the same thing:

"Not right now Niall, I've already made plans with Harry. Can I take a rain check?"

And I'd always reply with a weak smile, saying it was ok and maybe next time. But there never was a next time. I guess it's kind of a good thing though, since I have gotten closer to Louis. Me and him, we're practically inseparable now.

"Hey Nialler. Wanna skip fourth period today?" Speak of the devil. I grinned as he wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into his side and lightly squeezing me.

"Course! The less I have to be here, the better," I replied happily. Louis smiled and patted the side of my shoulder.

"Where should we go?" He asked, standing up and stretching. I stood up from my seat as well and shrugged.

"Don't know. Let's think about it when the time comes," I suggested. He agreed and we began walking over to the school's entrance, dreading another day of learning. I didn't like it back then and I sure as hell don't like it now.

"See you later mate," Louis shouted as we parted ways, heading to our first classes of the day.

"Yeah. Good luck man," I shouted back, laughing as he shuddered.

"I'll need it!"

Poor Lou. He really hates having to be in every single class with Harry. I wonder why Liam would do that if they were such 'best mates'? I don't feel like thinking of this now though... I shook my head to rid myself of the thoughts, sighing when I walked up to the door to my class.

"Hey, Niall?" My head snapped up at the sound of that voice and I gulped.

Harry.

Why isn't he in his class or with Liam?

"Uh, hey..." I muttered, shuffling awkwardly from one leg to the other.

"Can we talk?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and looking at me with questioning eyes. I gulped again and nodded my head, unwillingly following him when he motioned for me to do so.

"What's up?" He questioned, sitting on a small bench. The walk from my class to the benches outside had been silent, which only further fueled my wariness. He patted the spot next to him but I ignored it, standing rim rod straight a few feet away from him. He pursed his lips and his brows furrowed as he watched me, eyes holding a bit of sadness.