17. Parties Are Always a Good Time

A/N: Hey guys! So, I've gone through all of the chapters & edited them. Just a few spelling/grammatical errors fixed.

Thank you for getting this story 125,000+ reads! I swear I cried when I saw that rather large number. And much love to my 775 incredibly amazing fans <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, & fanning.

+ + + +

"I'm gonna tell Niall where we're going so no one freaks," I said as I buttoned up the last button on my shirt, taking a quick glance in the mirror and nodding my head in approval at the sight. Harry simply hummed in response; too busy fixing the mess that is his hair.

I exited my room and wandered down the hall to Niall's, knocking twice on his door before barging in. When I saw him splayed across his bed in nothing but boxers, back facing me, I cocked an eyebrow.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"What're you doing?"

"Loungin' around in me boxers and listening to music, what the hell does it look like?" He answered as he rolled around to face me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him, a sigh escaping my lips as I propped my head up in my arms.

"So... What'd you want to talk about?"

I watched as he pressed a button on his laptop and took his headphones off, placing them off to the side. He turned and looked me straight in the eye, mischief swimming in his.

"How was it?"

"How was what?" He looked at me as if I were dense and exhaled.

"The trip! How was it?"

"Oh. It was...good."

"Really? Just good?"

"Uh, yeah. It was- it was great."

"Well which is it?"

"Does it matter?" I snapped, quickly averting my gaze. Why is he looking at me like that?

He hummed and tapped on his chin in thought, a sly grin slowly spreading across his lips, "Perhaps not... Where'd you guys go and what'd ya do?" He questioned, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, which earned him a slap.

"Australia," I sighed, but as the past few days rushed through my brain I found myself smiling. "We took one of the jets. You should've seen his face when he saw it, Ni. He was so excited and so incredibly happy. We went sightseeing, shopping, he went on his first hunt, and we obviously went to the beach. Didn't do all that much really, but he honestly looked like a kid in a candy shop the entire time," I answered, my grin widening tremendously as I pictured Harry's adorable dimples.

"And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Did you have yourself a good time?"

"Oh..." I stared at the ground and began fiddling with my hands, though the smile I was sporting never faltered. "I did. I really did," I muttered as the thought of that day at the beach played out in my mind, causing my cheeks to redden the slightest bit. Niall smirked and leaned back on his headboard, crossing his arms and staring at me intently before he spoke.

"Good. I take it you guys are friends then?" He said with a raised brow, slightly emphasizing the word 'friends'. I ignored it though and nodded my head.

"Yeah, we are." Again, why is he looking at me like that?

"Well that's lovely. So exactly how close did you guys get over there?"