Author's Note Numero Uno!

Hey guys! Sorry if you thought this was a chapter (it's obviously not) & for posting this so late, but I had a few things to say:

1: Sorry for taking so long to update but this week has been REALLY busy for me what with Thanksgiving and all, but now that everything's done with I should be updating more frequently again.

2. Expect Chapter 11 either Tuesday or Wednesday...

3. As you all know I like to play a little game (that doesn't sound like Saw at all) at the end of every chapter for dedications & I realized that some chapters don't have any, so here's what I'm going to do: below it'll be just like the usual "Guess the Song/Artist", the only difference being that there will be one for each chapter. There's one rule though: you can only guess once. So if you guess for chapter 1 that's it. Don't try to guess chapter 2 & 3... ONLY ONCE. Just to clarify, the song you guess is the chapter that'll be dedicated to you if you're the first to guess it correctly. Let's get on with it...

Guess the Song/Artist:

1. A Quick Bite & The Change:

"Got a couple of skeletons in my closet, couple of skeletons in my bed, couple of skeletons in my wallet, couple of skeletons in my head. I never shoulda listened to the serpent. No one's perfect, certainly it worked for me. You've tasted sherbet so don't point your sticks at me."

<3

2. "How could you be so reckless?":

"Still got somethin' left to say: only one in the world I depend on is me. I need nothin' from no one. I take what I need. Get a hold of yourself and keep away from me. Is anybody else listening? Out of sight, out of mind is what you'll always be. I hold my cards to my chest. I laid my life on the line so I expect nothing less from you."

<3

3.Explanations:

"Yes I'm burning up but music is my drug. Doesn't matter if I shout or if I scream, they're coming for me. It's like I'm running but I just can't find my way (I don't want to go back). And they can't hear my voice no matter how I scream. They're coming for me."

<3