Chapter 20

please bring some holy water with you to this chapter. and give some to me. i need it.

⚠️ highly explicit content.

The light from the hallway grew to a sliver as Michael sealed us inside the bedroom.

My back pressed against the door, legs still hooked around his waist, hands buried in his hair. He kissed down my throat while I clung to him, my whole body burning, aching with anticipation. I wanted this so bad. I didn't care about anything else. Couldn't think beyond this moment. My every thought was him.

His lips found mine again. Fast, dizzying. I let him in, let myself melt beneath him. "I need you," I whispered, half-pleading. "Right now."

He kissed me again. "You've got me."

I grinned, too excited for words. He laid me down on the bed, still pressed against me. The alcohol in my system swirled with my heightened emotions and left me dizzy.

I watched him, breathing hard, as he lifted my legs into the air and pulled both my pants and underwear off urgently, smiling down at me like I was a fresh buffet and he'd been starving for weeks.

"Are you comfortable?" Michael asked as he crawled over me. "You feel okay?"

I nodded, trying to keep myself from trembling.

"You look like a little bunny in a cage," he commented, tracing the side of my face with one finger.

I bit my lip. "You look like you're about to eat me."

He chuckled and leaned down, kissing my lips lightly. I sighed, letting some calm wash over me. His hands were warm on my sides, the tips of his curls brushing my forehead. It was grounding. The bedroom we were in, despite being large, was devoid of any decoration. The only light came from a small white lamp on the nightstand, next to a fake plant and a jewelry tree.

The light cast a gentle glow on us, just bright enough to make out his expression. He looked down at me, eyes on mine as he went in for another kiss.

"Why are you being so romantic?" I laughed.

He paused. That seemed to catch him off-guard. "I don't know," he murmured, then smiled and ducked lower.

A groan built in my throat as I felt his lips make their way down my chest, and I knew immediately where he was headed.

It was easy with Michael. Apparently all I had to do was exist and he would suck my dick.

He kept eye contact as he bobbed his head up and down, his tongue twisting around my tip to catch the drops of precum forming. I squeezed my eyes closed as I groaned, my face scrunching up.

Fuck. He was so good at this. Masterful. It amazed me that someone could wield so much power on their knees.

I whined in protest as he sat up and drew my legs together. "Don't worry, you'll get more later. Can you lie on your tummy for me?"

I gulped.

"C'mon," he said, giving my ass a pat. "I wanna eat you, little bunny."

I pressed my lips together as I flipped over, reaching above my head to grab one of the bed's pillows. He planted a few stray kisses on my lower back, pushing my shirt up so more of my skin was exposed, then shifted himself down further and spread my legs.

I wanted to magically disappear.

He traced his fingertips along the backs of my thighs so lightly I shivered. "You ticklish?" he asked teasingly as he did it again, going back up this time. My whole body twitched. "Guess so."