Ch 7 - Associate

"Hey why are you so silent. You know it's important right. We can't screw up this time or boss won't hesitate to kill us"

"It's not like I have to bother Jackson Wang. It's your job anyways. Your ass will be in trouble not mine"

"I can't believe I have to bank on you everytime. I just wanna iron out any mistake I'd cause and screw things. I desperately want to become a part of their family. That's why I'm being so careful about every move I make."

"First keep your eyes on the road while driving. Don't kill yourself and also me before even thinking of becoming their family. Unlike you I have many things I want to achieve."

Jackson doesn't reply and rolls his eyes focussing on the road. This he can't screw up anything. Becoming a part of the Mafia family means a lot of effort and winning their trust. But for people like him it's worth it because once they get into the family they get to enjoy all the luxuries even if it means at the cost of the lives of the innocent. Because that's how the system works. They are powerful and they know it. They take advantage of those who have a major dearth of money and use them to execute their tasks and thereby accrue their power and wealth tenfold. They even make it an almost impossible task for the police to even do something about this.

After a 20 minute driving Jackson and hoseok reach their destination. The destination where they are supposed to carry out the operation successfully without any interference or intrusion. Because they are at their enemies' to seize their weapons and make a pretty good deal.

The mansion before them stands enormously big and magnificent but very old. It's like a building of a bygone age but it doesn't fail to stand on its own in a unique yet mystic way. The building may seem to stand alone like an outcast reaper but it's fully surrounded by armed guards with a heavy build all dressed up in rich suits and coats in black with coolers matching their black attire making them look like the men in black heroes. But it's not something the guys should be worrying about.

The guys immediately go to them, checking them completely for any hidden weapons. Jackson and Hoseok stand still letting the men literally grope their bodies but yes they can't fight it because that's how checking is done.

After a good 2 minute of checking they are allowed to get inside. Jackson enters first and Hoseok quickly rushes to his car to get something from the trunk. It's a small briefcase the one to hold papers and things of that kind. He follows Jackson and makes his way inside the building. Two guards rush to them and take them from there leading the way further into the building past the hallway and few rooms. It leads to another route and the entire place is old even the inside but it's still majestic. The wallpapers have an ancient design and pattern but it's not worn out or anything.

One guy suddenly gets a call and without a further notice he starts sprinting towards another direction after mumbling something to the other guard. The guard them increases his pace making it difficult for the men to keep up with.

He then opens the door of a room just another one among the tons of other rooms but this one seems a little bit different. It's a little more antique and is glamorous and also very new and by the looks of it , a well maintained and regularly managed one at that.

He bows to the guy in the room and takes his leave. Jackson and hoseok now come to meet the man they planned to, to make a deal with. The man with a scar on his left eye before them snickers, as he looks at them with hooded eyes after lowering his hat just low enough to get a clear view of the men before him