Ch 5 - Shocker

They are a couple fighting like some nasty cats fighting over some mouse. They are actually creating a big scene making all the passers by to mumble something incoherently. We continue to stare at them intently as to get a hold of what the fight is all about. Not that we want to listen in but curiosity overtake us and both of us don't say anything and we start eavesdropping.

"You horny bastard. How dare you lie to me about your job. You said you were a businessman. But what are you, just a peace officer. You are such a liar. You wanna marry me just like that. I'm not gonna forgive you with all the lies you fed me."

Taehyung and I exchange uncomfortable glances. But we don't make it last longer.

"Hop in" Taehyung say and I nod quickly and get in the car.

"It was awful. The fight. I just can't get why people fight over silly things. The way the woman was speaking to him, it was so humiliating and demeaning. If he lied to her, he must have had his reasons. Just hearing him out and putting herself in his shoes without judging him blindly is the right thing for anyone to do right." I say and Taehyung nods.

"You are right." he says and I nod. We then drive in silence. I can't say what Taehyung is thinking. But I should say he is very disturbed since the fight back there. He takes quick glances in my direction. I just rest my head against the window getting lost in my thoughts. Maybe just maybe if I had been a little patient, maybe if I had heard him(her ex) out, maybe if I had not judged him, I wouldn't have lost himHe must have been so hurt. 

The date with Taehyung was amazing , funny but my mind still goes back to him especially after seeing those fight, my conscience is in a turmoil, the memories come back rushing, to my mind.

Taehyung has been staring at me for a while but I was too lost in my own thoughts that I forgot to pay any attention to him. I look at him. He is intently looking into my eyes. I can't read him. He suddenly halts the car and continues to stare at me. He leans down and comes closer, his breath fanning my face. My eyes automatically shut and what I find next.

BAM

I feel extremely soft lips against mine. Taehyung is kissing me. I'm losing my mind. Soon I find myself getting lost in the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down. He cups my jaw as he deepens the kiss. I tuck my fingers in his fluffy hair which makes him moan in my mouth. He leaves my jaw and holds me by my waist with one of his hands and pulls me closer , his other hand rubbing my thighs. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly allow. His tongue fights for dominance and I don't let him win but eventually he does and he doesn't waste time and makes sure to taste every corner of my mouth. I do the same. We both then pull away for air. If not for breathing we would have continued making out for a few more minutes before pulling away. Both our foreheads are sweaty and before we start kissing again, he starts to place sloppy kisses all over my shoulder and neck. I moan his name earning a smirk from him. He goes all the way to my collorbones , then to my cheeks, placing lazy wet kisses everywhere. He goes to suck the skin below my earlobe and mumbles seductively sending shivers down my spine.

"This feels soooo good kitten" he says. I gulp as he moves away from me. I adjust myself frantically. That was good. So good. It was actually amazing. It was just a kiss but it made my stomach do all sorts of somersaults. We look into each others' eyes trying to convey something. An emotion which is hidden beneath but something which holds us back to speak, to let it out. I can hear my own heart beating as well as his. It feels like both of our hearts want to communicate but our brains are refraining us. I'm afraid if he is going to proceed any further. A part of me badly wants him to continue. I have never been this tempted in my entire life. I have never felt so many emotions all at the same time. But they are some rather conflicting emotions which I cannot decipher. Another part of me prays for him to refrain himself. Because I know if he chooses to proceed I won't be able to hold me back, even, deep down I know this will only lead to me developing feelings for this unknown man. I don't know why my life has to be so complicated. But I chose it. I chose this path. I frown seeing him still. He's not moving. He is just pondering something and that's only causing a whirlpool of emotions within me. I instinctively place my hands on his thighs, I call him in a very low voice but he still hears it.