Prose 20: Mental Health

Most of the people often say that mental disturbance is something conventional and it is not too important to be inflicted with quintessential attention. They apparently pointed out that this kind of disease is just an innocuous matter and it would only take a dozen of sleep to let it be perished.

They foolishly inculcated that mental illness is a type of joke in which one can precisely laugh at and easily throw it in the air. They failed to eloquently see the fact that this disturbance can mainly destroy people's living and the way they live their personal lives.

No one can deny the truth that mental health is a mundane thing which can naturally be turned into an oblivious one when it is not perceptible to the eyes of anyone else. In this case, teenagers, especially those who are suffering depression, choose to clearly misunderstand what is needed to be understood.

These depressive teenagers choose to just fully count their days of survival without living those days to fully survive. These inferior teenagers in a four-cornered dark room just choose to step outside the exit door instead of opening the windows to see a sunlight of hope. These feeble-minded teenagers choose to consider death as their one-last destination without considering that life is their long-lost home.

However, despite the contradictory, these are also the teens who woke up happily at dawn, despite their chaos to stay awake before the sunset comes and forcefully summon them to rest and sleep.

These are the teens who are brave enough to walk through the toughest road than to ride and get lost in an inescapable sea. These are the teens who stop breathing, not to cease their lives, yet to seek first for people who are willing to make them stay and take their breathe away. These are the teens who loves to bleed tears of blood just to know who has the power in altering their painful scars into lovely stars.

These are the teens who long not to have the ability to see when everyone else is blinded by things that are not meant to be seen. These are the teens who are warriors by heart and heroes by soul. These are the teens who once fought for the love they thought it served them best, yet also choose to fight again for the love they now deserve at their finest.

These are the teens who lost everything just because they gave their all.

Told to be conceded, no one has the right to give a verdict of judgment to those who are suffering mental peculiarities. No one has the right to criticize someone who wants nothing but innermost self-justification.

Thus, one cannot heal someone mentally when that person does not even wanted to be healed by someone. Unusual mental occurrences can only be soothed upon what the victim truly needs for his or her own personal healing.

It takes multifold amount of time to deal with these mental predicaments and going through its process does not guarantee a person to be forever freed. Hence, mental issues is a cycle where one can only gain freedom when he or she breaks and go out from the chain of process.

Mental irregularities has a wider range of factual points and apparently, nowadays, teenagers are the most popular victims of it.

To avoid these abnormalities, one must know the combination of acceptance, faith and love. Defining it further:
Acceptance teaches healing. Most of the time, when the person encounters depression, the person has the eccentricity to refute the certain illness.

He or she denies its presence, causing the irregularity to increasingly develop than what is expected inside him or her. However, when the person accept and consider it as a mathematical problem, the weakness of having an illness can answer something worthwhile to be called as strength.

Secondly, faith conquers everything, even to those who do not believe in it. Mental illness is a battle where one can successfully win when faith is in between. A habit of traveling to church daily causes the essence of spiritual trust to slowly grow, specifically, when one seeks to attend holy masses, take regular confession and claim sagacious advice from the priest.

Building faith to God is a difficult job when the person has witnessed how it was once destroyed, however, God never locks his own doors even to those who are hopeless enough to knock on it.

Nonetheless, when faith arises, love prevails afterwards. One must believe that faith is equal to love because when faith loses in the end, then, maybe love never really existed from the start.
To create it all short, overcoming mental problems does not happen in a single snap of fingers.

It does not annihilate when one just cry, forget and escape from it. Sometimes, great victories come into life when we do not simply choose our battles but to fight it all— with our dearest trust in God. We can only discover great salvation when we gloriously put our time to Him and settle for positive thoughts instead of negative ones.

No one can discard these mental issues into the grave for it is meant to be interpreted with deeper meaning and greater value.

After all, healing cannot be identified of how much pain we had went. It is how far we have gone through the pain just to make it until this moment.

So we must keep faith and trust God. Always.